Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mirumir

America

14 posts in this topic

In the Wake of the Boston Bombings: America?s War on Islam 2.0

Waging war at home or abroad requires enemies. America creates them when none exist.

Post-9/11, Muslims were targeted for political advantage. Post-Boston bombings, America?s war on Islam continues.

Muslims are ?war on terror? scapegoats. Washington?s Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia wars rage.

It?s the wrong time to be Muslims in America...

1 person likes this

Sure it has nothing to do with the large number of Muslim terrorists out there it's all the US fault, it doesn't matter that the US has sided with Islam for the last 40 odd years, against Serbia, India etc.

There never was a War on Islam 1.0

2 people like this

but let face it, most Islamist welcomes this 'war', because war is "good for you (muslim)" according to their Quran.

I realize I don't have to click on the links but still...am I the only one who is getting tired of all the anti-american/hate posts this guy keeps posting? How does some one like this get to be mvc?

2 people like this

but let face it, most Islamist welcomes this 'war', because war is "good for you (muslim)" according to their Quran.

Where does it say that in the Quran?

Where does it say that in the Quran?

QS 2:216 (Pickthall translation)

Warfare is ordained for you though it is hateful unto you
;

but
it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you

and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

Allah knoweth, ye know not.

If muslim ditch qur'an, they will trully became wonderful person.

Is the War on Islam 2.0 where we get to see glossy effects and gradients on everything?

2 people like this

Is the War on Islam 2.0 where we get to see glossy effects and gradients on everything?

It is more America responding to the radicalists' war on American, if not Western, culture. (Note that I am not merely referring to radical Islam as the sole protagonist, or to the United States as the sole target.)

Let's get honest here - is it REALLY expected that ANY culture would take attacks against it lying down?

The culture of the United States - in fact, the all non-radical cultures (including Russian culture, zhiv) are under siege. (zhiv, yes, I am not just including the conflicts Russia has in the Stans, but even the Chechen conflict.)

The "political correctness/multiculturalism" followers have steadfastly refused to believe that the radicalists are serious - and we are paying for it in blood.

The radicalists see the very existence of a non-radical culture as a threat to THEM, and are responding with force.

Why should the cultures being attacked by the radicalists NOT respond in kind?

This makes a lot of sense and Americans need to LEARN how to accept responsibility for their actions.

They clearly create the evil monsters they fight. Like a bully that picks a fight and then gets their butt kicked.

Problem is they never imagined their military might would be neutralized by an asynchronous war (cockiness is not smart)

Created monsters i ask ? Try Saddam Husein i guess if i looked around i wouldn't be able to find pictures of Bush's administration

shacking hands with him as they give him money. Same with Osama Bin Laden.. Domesticaly ? Try the FBI creating the prolific domestic terrorist in US history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

America will have to learn to deal with ongoing terrorist attacks for a long time to come because they never learn.

I don't feel sorry for bullies, they bring it on themselves.

Hold on, so people really think that this War on Islam is because they hate our values? Seems legit, carry on.

By the way, as a Christian that knows that Islam and Christianity are damn near the same, show both sides of the coin. Examples are given for when war is justified.

Permission is given to those who fight because they have been wronged, and God is indeed able to give them victory; those who have been driven from their homes unjustly only because they said, "Our Lord is God"-for had it not been for God's repelling some men by means of others, monasteries, churches, synagogues and mosques, in which the name of God is much mentioned, would certainly have been destroyed. Verily God helps those that help Him - lo! God is Strong, Almighty - those who, if they are given power in the land, establish worship and pay the poor-due and enjoin what is good and forbid iniquity. Quran 22:39-41

Pardon and forgive until God gives his command. Quran 2:109

2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.

2.191. Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful) wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you; but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers.

2.192. Then if they desist, know well that Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Compassionate.

2.193. Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends and the way prescribed by Allah prevails. But if they desist, then know that hostility is only against the wrong-doers.

2.194. The sacred month for the sacred month; sanctities should be respected alike ( by all concerned). Thus, if someone has attacked you, attack him just as he attacked you, and fear Allah and remain conscious that Allah is with those who guard against violating the bounds set by Him.

I can go on and on. America does have a war on Islam going on, but it's cool. One day we will understand that you can't kill ideas.

A religion should be judged by the values it instills in it's followers. Cause and effect. Anywhere there is a negative effect one should reevaluate the cause.

Galileo only understood the movement of the stars he observed after he reevaluated his belief that earth was the center of the universe. This was a teaching of a religious organization professed to be Christian, yet had no basis on Christianity's cannon: The Bible.

"Where does it say that in the Quran? "

several places but the most infamous is Sura 9.5 it mentions Poly theists it means Jews, jews were poly theists then, in Medea and the only people in the area with anything to rape pillage and plunder for. the Quran is really a minor holly book in Islam, the Hiddha, Sunna and the Sira are more noteworthy because they are about Mohammed . Islam is a paternalistic personality cult of Mohammed.

it takes some effort to go thru all the disinformation from both sides to get an adequate overview about Islam. Islam today isn't the Islam of the Ottoman Empire and before.. so people just cant believe all the really bad new about them.. but if you were an Armenian in Turkey in 1921 and was still alive with 1.5 million of your kind dead around you.. you'd know.

the war in Syria is just an addition to the 12,000,000 Muslims Slaughtered by other Muslims in the last

50 years and that number is arrived at by only counting slaughters of over 10,000. any thing I say after that is just redundant

I do not fault Muslims.. Islam is 1.5 billion people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.. Mohammed said to kill any one who Quits Islam. and they still do.