Advice for a good tablet like device?

Perhaps the Xperia Tablet Z? To be released in one of the next weeks, fastest Android tablet out there. It's the thinnest and lightest 10" tablet, excellent USB on the go-support and completely waterproof (with flaps closed), so no need to worry if you're looking at your photos while it's rainy!

In addition to that you get an excellent display. Contrast is high, colours are accurate and the resolution is pretty high.

Really liking the look of the Xperia Z. If it had a full size SD slot it would be perfect - although that isn't a deal breaker especially if I can just connect my camera via USB and have it appear as external storage. Looks like I'll be waiting a few weeks for this to come out then.

Really liking the look of the Xperia Z. If it had a full size SD slot it would be perfect - although that isn't a deal breaker especially if I can just connect my camera via USB and have it appear as external storage. Looks like I'll be waiting a few weeks for this to come out then.

I connected a USB stickie to my Xperia Z (the phone), which has almost exactly the same hardware and software (it's a variant), and a USB drive just turns up as /usbdisk, so it's pretty convenient. Just gotta remember to do the safe removal :p

I had a few minutes to try the Tablet Z out early february (a prototype), it's ridiculously thin. You almost can't believe there is actually something inside. Very nice to hold, it's probably one of the very few 10" tablets you can very comfortably hold in one hand.