Inmates demand Chinese food

NORFOLK, VA (WAVY) - Five maximum security inmates in Norfolk made some interesting demands this week.

According to Norfolk City Jail spokeswoman Paula Miller, the inmates barred themselves in their cell on Tuesday, April 16. One of them demanded a reduced sentence; the others insisted on getting a cell phone, a call to the governor and Chinese food.

Miller said the inmates used bed sheets to tie their cell door shut. After two hours of negotiations, guards forced their way into the jail cell.

Miller said none of them received their demands. "Of course we're not going to give it to them," she told WAVY.com.

Each of the involved inmates now has an individual cell.

source

I think it is funny when I see Prisoners trying to negotiate for things. When they are clearly not in a place where they can negotiate for anything.

What people would do for some moo shu and egg rolls.

Would have asked for Hunan Beef/Pork and Wonton soup myself. and the egg roll of course.

The primates errrr inmates should not be given Chinese food. :woot:

Solution:

1. lock cell permanently

2. wait for hunger, screams and sighs of benevolence from inmate

3. negotiate a beneficial contract of power and authority

4. all is peachy

Solution:

1. lock cell permanently

2. wait for hunger, screams and sighs of benevolence from inmate

3. negotiate a beneficial contract of power and authority

4. all is peachy

Also known as human rights violations. May as well **** in a cup for them to drink while we're at it.

Also known as human rights violations. May as well **** in a cup for them to drink while we're at it.

yeeh...its prison, not the Holiday Inn. Get Real.