Headphones Choice

So I have been using an old Sennhieser (dont know which ones, no markings on them) pair of headphones for awhile. For the last couple months it's kinda been dying, the sound can be varied, or off in one ear, I have to adjust the wire to make it work. Well it started sounding weird, and I am unable to fix it, so pretty much dying.

So I don't really have money to spend right now, but came across these headphones, which are quite cheap.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00BKWKVHE/ref=asc_df_B00BKWKVHE2487070?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&linkCode=asn&creative=395381&creativeASIN=B00BKWKVHE&tag=shopbotca-20

Anyone have suggestion on a better quality product at the same price? Will these do a good job, I do movies and shows for the most part, but some gaming.

Ideas/suggestions...

Thanks

Audio Technica ATH-M30

Panasonic RP-HTF600-S (supposed to have the same drivers as "big cheap wonder" JVC HARX-700, but more comfy)

Panasonic is so underrated if you ask me. They make good 'phones (and crappy ones too..) without burning a hole through your wallet.

My old Panasonic in-ear was the most comfy earphone I ever had. It's so used, that I cant read its model number anymore when I had to replace it :(