jv16 PowerTools v3.0.0.1267 Released

5lw4es.jpg

jv16 PowerTools 2013 is a full Windows optimization utility suite containing 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 10 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer.

Even the smallest details in this product have been designed with your ease of use in mind. The Windows Control Panel like user interface and the intuitive graphic tabs for example make the product easy to learn. And, the automatic backup feature makes it safe to use ? even if you are learning by trying and make a mistake sometime, you can always just restore the backup created by the program and you?re safe again

Clean and Fix my Computer

? Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files,

unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!

Fully Remove Software and Leftovers

? Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over

traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.

Control which Programs Start Automatically

? See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don?t really need.

Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer and much much more....

Still using an old version?

? You can download an unrestricted free trial to use and love for an unprecedented 60 days!

? That's Right! Forget those 30 day free trials.

? That's nowhere near long enough to fully appreciate everything the new jv16 PowerTools 2013 has to offer.

jv16 PowerTools v3.0.0.1267 Released

Whats New:

? Bug fix: The program can freeze when performing the Initial Setup or when fixing registry errors.

? Bug fix: Clean and Fix My Computer (and Registry Cleaner) can experience an epic fail and report

?failed to modify key? with registry keys that can be modified.

? Bug fix: The Settings window doesn?t always correctly show the message that asks you to restart PowerTools for the changed settings to take effect.

? Bug fix: Running the Software Uninstaller (or Decrap my Computer) can crash to EConvertError.

? Bug fix: Running the File Cleaner can show a minor cosmetic glithces while the tool is running.

? Improvement: Fixing registry errors with the Clean and Fix My Computer and Registry Cleaner is now a lot faster.

? Improvement: The accuracy of the Software Uninstaller?s list of found software is now higher.

? Improvement: The Initial Setup will now run much faster than before.

? Improvement: Many parts of the program will now work even faster.

? Improvement: Increased the accuracy of the File Cleaner.

? Improvement: Added Arabic and Korean translations.

uploader.gifDownload: jv16 PowerTools 2013

view-fields.pngWhats New