Italians see pizza makers as humiliating?

pretty much all restaurant food qualifies as junk also... when a sandwich at Ruby Tuesday is the equivalent to eating 4 big mac's at McDonald's, I don't know how someone could say fast food is the worst thing for you when most chain restaurants are WAY worse in terms of sodium, cholesterol, and fat content

Restaurant food isn't consumed in the same way. Fast food is just that: fast. It is convenience. You go to a (quality) restaurant for ambience, to dress in nice clothes, and have an entire meal. Of course some restaurant dishes can be fatty, but not a lot of people dine in quality restaurants every week. On the other hand, I know some people who eat almost exclusively at fast food joints.

Restaurant food isn't consumed in the same way. Fast food is just that: fast. It is convenience. You go to a (quality) restaurant for ambience, to dress in nice clothes, and have an entire meal. Of course some restaurant dishes can be fatty, but not a lot of people dine in quality restaurants every week. On the other hand, I know some people who eat almost exclusively at fast food joints.

And I know people who eat almost exclusively in restaurants due to work and travel... in the end it doesn't really matter where or how often, it's what you eat