Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to create a start button in Windows 8 (Winbeta)

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is an instruction guide on how to create a start button in Windows 8! I have not tried this yet, but I will soon!

http://www.winbeta.org/guides/create-your-own-start-button-windows-8-0

Posted

1: There is already a start button in Windows 8, move your mouse to the bottom left corner and left click.

2: If you mean a Start Menu, then just use one of the already made Start Menu replacements that add additional functionality.

Posted

I am just sharing this because it's interesting and new. Yes, there is a start button in Windows 8 (invisible), and no this is not about a start menu. The Start screen is just as good and better than the start menu, and many people find it unnerving not visually seeing the start button!

Posted

I am just sharing this because it's interesting and new. Yes, there is a start button in Windows 8 (invisible), and no this is not about a start menu. The Start screen is just as good and better than the start menu, and many people find it unnerving not visually seeing the start button!

I'm curious - do these people also have trouble using pockets without looking at them first?