Die Hard 6 named as "Die Hardest"

I actually watched 1-4 the other day ,took me few days to do it tho but when coming to number 5 which i just saw for the 2nd time last night.. i can amit... should end it all there... There has to be a point where doesn't matter how much money people will give you for it, if it isn't going to be "rated r" (15) then don't do it!

Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that Bruce Willis has turned into a dick, he pollutes any film he's in just now.

I guess they are going to run this series in to the ground. Hopefully it won't get to this point:

I tried watching 5 not too long ago. I say "tried" because I remember sitting there thinking, "what's going on?" and now I can't even remember what it was about.

Die Hard 6? Just stop, Bruce.

I don't mind a #6 as long as it's the last movie and they're doing it so the series goes out in a bang.

It sounds like it's the last and it's going back to the roots from what Rappy posted.   I always watched Die Hard for the McLain self banter, when he's being critical with himself and so on.    To say the character never talked to himself is wrong though, he does so often in each movie to date.  And I get a kick out of it.