A windows 8-like Task Manager for Windows 7 ,work in progress!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice work man. In my pc program close on "Performance" tab and show "Whoops" kkkkkkkk.Others it work. 

Windows 7 (x64) SP1

Intel i7 950 Bloomfield 1366

Gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r

G.skil 2x 4GB Dual Channel XMP@1600

Geforce GTX 680 @ SLI

XFX Pro 650W 

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work man. In my pc program close on "Performance" tab and show "Whoops" kkkkkkkk.Others it work. 

Windows 7 (x64) SP1

Intel i7 950 Bloomfield 1366

Gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r

G.skil 2x 4GB Dual Channel XMP@1600

Geforce GTX 680 @ SLI

XFX Pro 650W 

Update! August 06  2014  

This version works for me.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

It would be nice if you added the ability to have it replace the default task manager and implemented double buffering to the UI so it won't flicker anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

How am I supposed to download that? Clicking the link only throws me up on the page.

Try the link in the above post again.

Alternatively, the URL remains valid. You can copy and paste it into your browser manually.

http://dbcstudio.net/software/download/dbctaskman/links.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this still getting worked on, because the last update & any movement on this app was in May of 2015?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi this looks perfect - I downloaded from the links page.However when I unzipped and ran it I got the Whoops message. 

I note a number of times that this has happened in the past - is there a fix or a later version that fixes this.

Is there a fix for this dll required or do I need to copy it to a windows system dir in order for it to work?

I've tried a few dirs with no improvement.

Is it possible to obtain a prior version?

Many thanks for all your great work

• 4 months later...

Hi there, it would be great replacement for WIn 7 if act same way as WIn 7 original task manager does, find one think, but maybe I missed something. 

When you go to process in original WIn 7 task manager you can choose for svchost service in properties and that jumps in HIGHLIGHTED lines in Service screen what service is using that 

In your does almost same, when you are in details and when jumps to services screen I just see screen without any highlights so basically useless when comes to read svchost service activity. 

Maybe that does just for me - Win 7 Ultimate, 86x

• 8 months later...
  • Skiver locked this topic