The Power of Makeup

Or just clean your face and don't drink soda. And go to bed with a clean towel over your pillow.

damn, you a doctor? sounds so easy!

Or just clean your face and don't drink soda. And go to bed with a clean towel over your pillow.

Yes, those are scientifically the only reasons anyone ever suffers from acne. You clearly do medicine for a living.

On topic: The 'power' is superficial reinforcement of the primitive instincts of man by means of manipulation through visual stimulation. Sadly, this does nothing for a persons personality, and in most circumstances has a direct correlation of hindering the capability to develop one. Ultimately such a person, in the extreme, will eventually grow old with nothing left but the nostalgia of who they once pretended to be and continue to pretend to be; never to be themselves. Any persons that succumb to the initial superficial illusion of beauty will eventually see through the mirage and hold in contempt the person they thought they knew.... in the end it's likely no one wins from this.

But hey, you look hot now. And that's what counts, right ladies?

tl;dr: You look good now, but it won't last forever and you're likely ugly inside and eventually people will see that.

God am I glad I married my beautiful and intelligent Wife -- So, so glad.

Yeah, that is a bad case of Acne unfortunately which in itself could lead to scarring. It doesn't matter what you do, even if it is less soda's and a clean towel over your face, it still is a bacterial infection leading to that sort of condition.

I hope the girl has seen a dermatologist and perhaps even been prescribed some oral antibiotics for it.

Still, one has to wonder the power of makeup and how it really can transform an individual.

Neztea

One has to wonder why Warwagon is on YouTube looking at makeup videos...

Probably one of those cases about "How did I end up here" ... I might have been watching a video about windows 8.

Probably one of those cases about "How did I end up here" ... I might have been watching a video about windows 8.

Idj2H.gif

She would save a lot of money if she just didn't wear makeup at all and showed up late night at the bars where all the men are wearing their beer goggles.

Seriously though, that looks like a pretty bad case of cystic acne, in which I hope she's seeing a dermatologist about. I applaud her for having the courage to reveal her face without makeup to the world though.

Damn. She really needs to see a dermatologist. Anyway, I don't like it when girls use a ton of makeup. It gives their face a clown-like appearance (where their face is lighter than the rest of their body). There's also the makeup effect where the only time you see a girl is when she has makeup. And when you see her without makeup, she almost looks like a different person.

I wonder if makeup could help me? :D

I know right? I might try some, see if it will help hide the dark circles under my eyes. To show you what I mean, I will bring out the creepy photo of the week ... week..week...week...week

At the time of posting this photo was 5 mins old.

img6966tt.jpg

Damn. She really needs to see a dermatologist. Anyway, I don't like it when girls use a ton of makeup. It gives their face a clown-like appearance (where their face is lighter than the rest of their body). There's also the makeup effect where the only time you see a girl is when she has makeup. And when you see her without makeup, she almost looks like a different person.

It's rather ironic that some women start looking more attractive as they begin removing the make up.

It's rather ironic that some women start looking more attractive as they begin removing the make up.

It's also ironic that she looks better without makeup than some fat large women look like with makeup.

Skimmed through the video - intrigued me a bit. I noticed as she started, she sounded very confident, then when showing her face pre-makeup was all self conscious. As she put the makeup on, you could hear her confidence start to show and she was more confident about things. Shows the power of makeup there.

I personally don't mind makeup on Women, but don't care for the overly done makeup on women too. Something nice and natural like the person in the video (her's appeared natural).

Now someone who goes this far is just plain wrong:

post-160102-0-28845200-1367604110.jpg

It's also ironic that she looks better without makeup than some fat large women look like with makeup.

Fat women will often look better without makeup too. Nothing about being fat makes you ugly, just not sexy maybe, but unsexy doesn't make you ugly.

Wrong, there have been many studies conducted and soda is not the cause of acne. Infact, it is not really known what the cause is. There are many theories, but nothing definite. I know a few people who do not drink soda or eat a lot of sugar and have issues with acne.

And a towel over your pillow? Thats a new one.

And sometimes a dermatologist cannot help or it doesn't work and people have to live with it. And a lot of times it improves/goes away when you get older.

My wife looks much better with makeup, though I would never tell her that.

Good plan :) I always look to how a person is on the inside first. Looks change over time...and if thats all you base a relationship off of...then you are in a world of trouble later on.

I've never heard of that either. Wonder what it's suppose to do?

No idea...maybe it is supposed to soak up all the grease while you sleep. But who knows.