5 posts in this topic

Posted

Doctor said Chad Cross would have died had he not used a $10 snake-bite kit to extract enough deadly venom to enable him to go get help.

Chad Cross was hunting for turkey in the woods in Alabama when a venomous pit viper rattlesnake bit him in the lower left leg.

Nervous and scared, the Montgomery resident attempted to calm himself and slow his heart rate so as to prevent the quick spreading of the deadly venom throughout his body. He then made a move that saved his life. He pulled out his $10 snake-bite kit. WSFA has the incredible story:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Way to go for the hunter.

"Pit viper rattlesnake"?

Rattlesnakes are pit vipers, but not all pit vipers are rattlesnakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Today's lesson kids:

read the directions first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Moral of the story: Always be prepared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Moral of the story: Always be prepared.

Hell, the Lion King taught me that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.