washington d.c. national press club seeking facts extraterrestials on earth

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,685 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:56

There are certainly aliens, there are certainly aliens that have visited earth, there are certainly aliens watching the earth right now.

Now that you've read that is your first though "he's full of it", "Crazy", "delusional" or is it "really?". I have no proof to back any claims other than my memory for myself. I've seen them, twice. And none of this assures anyone of anything, and neither will anything anyone else has to say.

All evidence will be discredited and you will not know for certain (if you don't already) know that aliens exist in your, your childrens or their childrens lifetime. Humans just aren't ready, our ego's are still too large, we can't accept there is something better, we won't accept it. And it's a shame....

Keep in mind I might have been delusional both times, I have no history of mental illness though and have never seen anything else out of the ordinary. I might have seen a ghost once, but I think that was probably something else, nothing paranormal.

Replace the word aliens with Jesus and people would tell you to stop talking to your imaginary friend in the sky. Neowin!

#17 Garnet H.

Garnet H.

astropheed

• 1,620 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:05

Starts with:

Continues on...:

Hmm.

As was the point I was trying to make. Very good eye, have you thought of doing detective work?

#18 BillyJack

BillyJack

Neowinian

• 752 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:42

I do not think the world would panic unless the aliens are doing something bad to humans. However, governments and religions would have a problem coming up with excuses and maybe even controlling their people. I don't think it would change anything for humans unless they had an option to leave and left.

If aliens really did exist then why don't we know about it. Either they do not exist, have not visited earth yet, or they are concealing themselves. If they are concealing themselves and are government knows then it makes you wonder if they are collaborating with our governments. If they are collaborating with our governments then it leaves us to wonder why?

One thing is for sure. We cannot get along with ourselves so we probably would not get along with the aliens too. We would get in an argument with the aliens and then get violent because we would believe we are right and they are wrong. lol

#19 +chconline

chconline

I review, not promote.

• 13,153 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:48

Replace the word aliens with Jesus and people would tell you to stop talking to your imaginary friend in the sky. Neowin!

Lol, pretty much.

I really don't see why everyone is so obsessed with this topic though. If there are aliens, great, if there are none, whatever. Life still goes on. It makes no difference to me until they start doing something. And as of right now, there isn't any clear evidence of it.

#20 Gerowen

Gerowen

Neowinian Senior

• 3,371 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:49

I'm all for finding answers, but they're using the philosophy of most religions and starting the discussion with the conclusion already in mind, instead of going into the discussion willing to learn that you could be either right or wrong.

#21 francescob

francescob

Neowinian Senior

• 1,758 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:50

I might have seen a ghost once, but I think that was probably something else, nothing paranormal.

I saw one too, but I found Patrick Swayze's performance to be quite lacking.

Starts with:

Continues on...:

Hmm.

He's one of them!!!

#22 blade1269

blade1269

Jesus Saved me! A Christian!

• 1,713 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:24

^ I would not panic.

I have already accepted the truth.

That we are alone!

#23 abysal

abysal

Neowin Addict

• 1,133 posts
  • Phone: BB9930/SGS5

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:30

^ I would not panic.

I have already accepted the truth.

Meh. Just no anal probes please.

#24 McKay

McKay

Neowinian Stallion

• 5,905 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:40

That we are alone!

In the whole universe? All those galaxies, all those stars, all those planets orbiting those stars? There are bound to be planets orbiting in a "Goldilocks Zone".

#25 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• 7,958 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:08

As was the point I was trying to make. Very good eye, have you thought of doing detective work?

No, but I'd suggest you look into trying to understand basic reasoning, maybe then you can avoid making incomprehensible statements in the future.

#26 Dutchie64

Dutchie64

Neowinian

• 998 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:38

oh well.... this one hasn't surfaced yet,,,,,

Posted Image

#27 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,414 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:41

“It’s fascinating to me that over half of the U.S. population believes that ETs and UFOs have been engaging humanity,” said Jeremy Kenyon at the Sundance press conference. “It’s more than 50%, from all polls you ever get from this. This is something that people don’t readily talk about, but we have these witnesses such as Edgar Mitchell, an astronaut, an American hero, comes out on television and explains his perspective on this issue and it’s not picked up in a greater way.

Hollywood took care of that :p

Whenever people have first entered new territories the first thing they didn't do was avoid (mass) contact with the natives. Aliens could be different, but if they have the will to explore, I'm betting they'll do the same.

#28 Dutchie64

Dutchie64

Neowinian

• 998 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:37

Just turn that around..

Say we were able to go into space and travel vast distances. We find a planet with intelligent life, but than watch all the bat**** crazy stuff on their TV's, interwebs and all happen.

Would you just stroll in and say "Hi"?

Hell no!! ;-)

#29 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,493 posts
  • OS: Windows Embedded Standard 8 & Server 2012/08 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:36

Just turn that around..

Say we were able to go into space and travel vast distances. We find a planet with intelligent life, but than watch all the bat**** crazy stuff on their TV's, interwebs and all happen.

Would you just stroll in and say "Hi"?

Hell no!! ;-)

ITT Alien Apologetics

#30 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,417 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:42

I almost wish there were aliens just to see the faithful explain their existence.

The Bible is still in beta, another edit wont hurt.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!