Rumor: Nintendo delaying Wii U titles due to summer patch

You seriously think loading times are that significant of a problem?

I def do, my gaming time is limited to very small windows (and Im sure I am not the only one). So when I do have time to play I dont want to waste any time with crazy loading times. I'm on the last mission for Lego City and while its been a great game I think I would have already finished the story mode a few sessions ago if it wasnt for the load times. The dashboard has certain decreased load times a bit after the update but so far no change in my game.

Yes, loading times when they are as bad as on the WiiU is worse than a company releasing a console with an unknown fault that only appeared after 6-12 months of heat/cold cycles of daily turning it on and of, and then offering 5+ year free warranty repairs on the fault.

Remember that not everyone lives in the U.S. I bought 3 Xbox 360s (2 Phats, which they all die on me, and 1 slim) because I couldn't return them. It would have cost me 250$ to export them (each) from my country.... Hell no I was going to pay for that. I have them lying around as paperweights (which they do an amazing job XD)

The 360 wasn't good until the Falcon V3 (which came so so ), which was released on August 2008. So it took Microsoft several years to fix that problem.

Jasper onwards brought the 360 to where it should have been in the first place.

I'm waiting for a bundle pack of Wind Waker... At least Nintendo goes seriously when they mean an HD version....

Is this the worst console launch or what?

It'll get better but this is rough as a cactus to the butt.

I think you could have ended your statement at the word console.

Remember that not everyone lives in the U.S. I bought 3 Xbox 360s (2 Phats, which they all die on me, and 1 slim) because I couldn't return them. It would have cost me 250$ to export them (each) from my country.... Hell no I was going to pay for that. I have them lying around as paperweights (which they do an amazing job XD)

The 360 wasn't good until the Falcon V3 (which came so so ), which was released on August 2008. So it took Microsoft several years to fix that problem.

Jasper onwards brought the 360 to where it should have been in the first place.

I'm waiting for a bundle pack of Wind Waker... At least Nintendo goes seriously when they mean an HD version....

I don't live in the US. I live in a country that provides 5 year manufacturer fault warranty by law anyway. in any case, MS sent you prepaid return boxes for sending you box in for service.

The graphics are better on the wii u though, it supports shader model 3.0.

Err, so do the Xbox 360 and PS3. The Wii U has shader model 4.

Don't think it'll do it much good considering the rest of the system.

The Wii was much like the GameCube in that it still felt like a cartridge console with games feeling like they have no loading times (depending on the game). Does the Wii U now have your standard loading screens like most consoles?