73 replies to this topic

#61 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 15 June 2013 - 18:59

That doesn't sound like a "thanks" that sounds like work. :p

Nonetheless, I would be game for it.

Same, I suppose, although I have no idea what sort of questions people would have for us. We're just like they are only someone approached us with a magic green cloak one day >.>

#62 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 15 June 2013 - 19:02

I've had my run in with a mod before but, in reality, when one is honest with themselves, the mods are pretty fair..

#63 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Resident Misanthrope

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 15 June 2013 - 19:19

Same, I suppose, although I have no idea what sort of questions people would have for us. We're just like they are only someone approached us with a magic green cloak one day >.>

Will you marry me?

Ah, sorry, Anaron... no, no, I didn't mean it... no, the other... I... yes, look... no...

#64 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 15 June 2013 - 20:13

Will you marry me?

She's taken :angry:

JK

#65 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Resident Misanthrope

Posted 15 June 2013 - 20:16

Awesome! See how good the first round of questions turned out! Next week, same thread, same time... :laugh:

#66 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

Posted 15 June 2013 - 20:21

Well, to be honest, I don't know. It's not me I know that much. :p

#67 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You were the chosen one!"

Posted 15 June 2013 - 20:36

I'm a little late to the game, but better late than never, I suppose. Thank you Neobond and all of the staff/mods/gmods, if it weren't for all of you, this site wouldn't be as awesome as it is today. It has truly evolved into a site that can only be explained in one word, and that word is majestical. I say this because it has helped me in the past, and I look forward to the awesome future! Cheers you guys/gals! (Y)

#68 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

Posted 15 June 2013 - 20:40

I'm a little late to the game, but better late than never, I suppose. Thank you Neobond and all of the staff/mods/gmods, if it weren't for all of you, this site wouldn't be as awesome as it is today. It has truly evolved into a site that can only be explained in one word, and that word is majestical. I say this because it has helped me in the past, and I look forward to the awesome future! Cheers you guys/gals! (Y)

Thanks for the kind words!

And Happy Birthday!

#69 einsteinbqat

einsteinbqat

Neowinian

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:27

True. Being a mod is not easy because you get blame for any reason. I should know.

I take a poke at Marshall sometimes because he somehow always end up being on my case (2 warnings, 1 closed thread), but it's never out of spite or retaliation. It's always with good humour just like I would hit or punch my best friend for the fun of it.

I always accept and respect the decision that was made. I may not like it at first, but I own up to it, and move on. Mods and staff are there to do the job appointed to them. So yeah, I may take a jab at a mod in a post, but it's never to retaliate. It's always light-minded, and usually to point at my own flaws.

I know it's not easy to convey a feeling or a good feeling to something written when you cannot tell by the sound of the voice, but I'm saying it here. You guys are doing a great, and difficult task. And if I have ever written anything that you may have felt like an attack chances are that I did not mean it in any way , and I probably just forgot to put a sh*tload of emotes.

#70 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:30

True. Being a mod is not easy because you get blame for any reason. I should know.

I take a poke at Marshall sometimes because he somehow always end up being on my case (2 warnings, 1 closed thread), but it's never out of spite or retaliation. It's always with good humour just like I would hit or punch my best friend for the fun of hit.

I always accept and respect the decision that was made. I may not like it at first, but I own up to it, and move on. Mods and staff are there to do the job appointed to them. So yeah, I may take a jab at a mod in a post, but it's never to retaliate. It's always light-minded, and usually to point at my own flaws.

Really? I don't, I take every opportunity to poke fun at Marshall, it's fun in itself :D

#71 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:10

I was warned back in 2011 :(

But none the less, thank you to the Neowin Staff!

#72 +snaphat (Myles Landwehr)

snaphat (Myles Landwehr)

Electrical & Computer Engineer

• Tech Issues Solved: 29
  • Phone: dumb phone

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:19

The key to not getting warnings is (1) putting a picture of pooh bear (it makes mods read shenanigans as nicer than it is) and (2) not posting for a decade.

#73 +Kyle

Kyle

aka Kyle

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:30

I for one think the best part of having moderators is making fun of them. 

#74 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:31

I for one think the best part of having moderators is making fun of them. 

Yup, I'm yet to meet a member of staff here who doesn't have a sense of humour