Exploit Shield - Protection Against Advanced Persistent Threats [Beta]

Exploit Shield - Protection Against Advanced Persistent Threats [beta]

ScreenShot00071.png

Every week new financial, state-sponsored and commercial espionage targeted attacks are discovered. These sophisticated advanced persistent threats use arsenals of vulnerability exploits that are weaponized to steal confidential information and trade secrets. Organizations remain infected while security companies rush to develop updated signatures for an outdated security model.

ExploitShield protects users where traditional security measures fail. It consists of an innovative patent-pending application shielding technology that prevents malicious exploits from compromising computers through software vulnerabilities.

Minimum installation requirements

• Current version: 0.9.1 beta.
  • Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP.
  • ExploitShield runs as both 32bit and native 64bit.
  • Hard disk space: 10MB.
  • This beta 0.9.1 expires December 31, 2013. Check back to download a new version once expired.

I've installed it and used it for a while so thought i'd share. As its beta ive found it can detect some Java applications as malicious when there not.

Ah yes this product, the one with a terribly annoying to watch video!!!!!

i have a hard time trusting a product that can make such a horrible video which does nothing but make their product look like some dodgy scam, even it it's completely legit.

How about they make a video with NO MUSIC, where the company talks and walks you through what the software can do?

I'd like to know more about how it works, if it is neither of sandboxing nor white/black-listing kind.

Or, if it installs a kernel-mode driver, signed by KMCS proper, that's all I need to know.

What's the saying? I wouldn't touch that with your _____

I wouldn't touch that with a stolen dick.