Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xoligy

Detect monitoring software.

28 posts in this topic

That's it. You don't want a proper solution - you want a solution that you have imagined yourself and want to confirm. Don't come to forums with that.

Go to your nosy computer guy, he'll explain everything to you and your dad. I suggest bringing baseball bat, in case he installs something nosy again.

Get the facts straight, while i know formatting the computer is the best option i know its not possible because my dad is apparently an idiot (words of budman and primexx) because he does not know how to set up his computers, sort out his network or anything like that.

I asked a simple question and the results were ones that i can not possibly suggest to him because he does not ave the computer knowledge the result is "he's an idiot" im not standing for that bullcrap because not everyone has the same skills as others.

This forum is full of nothing but trolls.

Reported thread again for closure and logging out feel free to waste your time posting.

The one who's trolling is you! This is not a question of skills or no skills, troll. That is a question of pure gullibility.

The mentioned primexx was very blunt, but also quite spot on. There is no way to resolve this peacefully. What are you hoping to achieve by simply detecting malware? You can't prove that it was installed on purpose and a determined perp will find methods to defeat all your protection and detection. He might already have full control over the system he's set up and is laughing at your attempts to detect it.

One needs to have a strong word with that nosy computer guy, because installing malware, compromising systems, wiretapping etc.. is a criminal offense. Especially if he's been caught already - what the f*!? Why did you let him get away with it? Visit him and insist on full disclosure, by any means report to any authorities possible - either company higher-ups if he or, if there's financial data involved or something of that kind of importance, even law enforcement.

Bah...

The OP has asked that we close the thread, and it seems like he has his answers even if they weren't the ones he was hoping for. With that...

<Thread Closed>