The IT Crowd To Return For One More Episode, Films In a Few Weeks

• 3 weeks later...

What did Jen do to the tramp the first time round for her to kick off? Not the second time when she was walking back the first time when she gave her a fiver.

She dropped a coin in the tramp's full cup of coffee, thinking it was empty.

What a sad day, today has been, I just watched the recorded last-ever-episode of the I.T. Crowd and I am in tears.

I made sure I (in triplicate) watched series 1-4 (box set) and the extra's and the non used scenes and the competition etc to prepare myself for this day.

I can't believe it, it's finally done.

Jen Barber, Katherine Parkinson, wot woooooooooo.

I like her.

Here is my favourite scene, Roy does it brilliant.

I didn't think it lived upto all the hype to be honest, didn't feel like the IT crowd of the last 4 series for some reason.

I didn't think it lived upto all the hype to be honest, didn't feel like the IT crowd of the last 4 series for some reason.

Season four was not as good as the three previous seasons.

That was good, shame to see it all over though

With that ending, I'm not really convinced it is over for good. Sure, it may be a long time before we ever see it again, if we ever do, but they certainly left the door open.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought it a fun episode.

Wasn't the "internet" destroyed in that episode it was first introduced in? Anyway, the episode was okay, I don't really expect from this type of show to blow my mind with the ending so it was perfectly fine in that regard, but overall the humor felt more in line with season 4 than it did with the first three seasons.