Last Ship

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season 2 opener was fun to watch but a tad predictable.  Interesting though that episode 2 is already available on demand.  I'll have to go and watch it.

Interesting though that episode 2 is already available on demand.  I'll have to go and watch it.

Not really both episodes aired together, it was a two hour season premiere.

I completely missed this show? Looks interesting, definitely watching from S01

I completely missed this show? Looks interesting, definitely watching from S01

I enjoyed the first season - it was pretty light watching, predictable typical America saves the day type stuff that doesn't require you to think too hard but is enjoyable.

Can't wait for this to come back to the UK (early July I believe).

This show is awesome for what it is.  They are nailing the pacing.

Would like to see some more diverse enemies though, maybe some evil Canadians or China. Ah well Survivalists and a submarine coming up should be fun!

Would like to see some more diverse enemies though, maybe some evil Canadians or China. Ah well Survivalists and a submarine coming up should be fun!

You got your wish!

You got your wish!

I didn't see any evil Canadians, just evil british but they've been playing that role for a long time...we did however see an awesome aussie :p

• 3 weeks later...

Good episodes so far, liking this season better than the last. 

On a side note, is that what Americans think the English/British sound like?

PPS - is anyone else seeing this topic twice in the community activity thing? Seems to be the only topic duplicating and I've noticed it before. 

There seems to be a few story lines running that is making this season better, as well as having a few extra bad guys in the show.

Making it much more interesting. 

• 1 month later...

Why has the title of this thread changed? It made it nearly impossible for me to find it.

What did people make of the last episode with them finally sinking the sub?

What did people make of the last episode with them finally sinking the sub?

A tense episode, right up until the end (Y)

Great episode and good to see those English dogs get what was coming. 

Kind of shame that wasn't the finale as I don't think this last ep of the season will top the intensity and action of that.

Why has the title of this thread changed? It made it nearly impossible for me to find it.

Nice work on finding it, tried to do so when the renewal for season 3 was announced but couldn't for the life of me find it!!

Solid end to the season, could easily have passed for the end of the series tbh. 

While they've deviated from the book a bit makes me wonder where that finished up vs the show.

Either way bring on Season3. 

For those who feel Rhonda may be becoming the female Sean Bean

The writers have confirmed she is only wounded not dead, in the words of the black knight, tis but a scratch!

• Like 1

Good end to the second season, I hope season 3 jumps forward in time maybe six months or a year.

I was expecting something bad to happen all episode so I wasn't shocked with the end.