bethesda softworks machinegames wolfenstein the new order gaming

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 +Lovell

Lovell

,l,(-.-),l,

• 1,643 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:47

I don't know who told you that, because I have not seen a multi-player game yet that hasn't been hacked to allow online play. It may take a little longer, but it's always possible and won't curb piracy.

Aye but they don't have Anti-Cheat, I tried MW3 pirated MP once every server I'd join would be filled with hackers and usually one person in the middle with a machine gun and 200 kills, I completely disagree MP does help against piracy it might not completely stop it but then nothing does.

#17 Orange

Orange

Oh Yes!

• 7,341 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3/ Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Posted 13 May 2013 - 14:48

It'll be pirated to hell and back then, most games which get lots of sales nowadays have good multiplayer because you can never play multiplayer on pirated games.

Actually that's abit false, there is many games you can play online with which you download, steam hacks etc but again its your account that you play on unless you make another.
But on the game it self i'm looking forward to it, can't wait!! played this series since the start!!

#18 panacea

panacea

technical cannibal

• 6,054 posts
  • Phone: htc one

Posted 14 May 2013 - 21:35

This should be GREAT. Looking forward to it.

A game of wolfenstein pedigree, with focus on single player story! Sounds amazing!