montel williams prediction failures disservice to victims

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#151 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,891 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 21:55

You're quite right of course, Nihilus. I really should know better than to rise to such foolishness.

#152 Yogurtmaster

Yogurtmaster

Neowinian

• 1,225 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:04

No, the "fleshly" and "Spritiual" parts are complete and utter nonsense. Also, quit polluting this thread with your horsesh**. Take it to the religion thread where it belongs.

Its not nonsense at all. You just associate everything that uses XXXXXXX is nonsense. Just because you don't understand concepts does not make it nonsense. Flesh = human nature. Not really hard for most people to grasp, but for you it is.

#153 Yogurtmaster

Yogurtmaster

Neowinian

• 1,225 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:18

Why are you even arguing with this guy? He clearly isn't interested in debate, his belief is absolute. Discussion is futile.

Some people are worth chatting to when their opinion differs, the conversation can take some interesting turns and you can end up learning new things even if they don't change your mind. This yogurt guy is clearly not one of those people.

Hell, after reading a few of his posts he seems to believe that bettering oneself is a purely Christian motivation. Either he is trolling, or his belief system is intractable nonsense.

Most people don't better themselves in a spiritual way, only in a physical way (i.e. diet or exercise) or mental way (i.e. education).

The problem I have with you kids is that you seem to take things the wrong way. I didn't mean nobody betters themselves, I meant in a spiritual way.
Trying to post with you kids is exhausting. I am going to have to write everything out in detail so you kids don't miss anything or take anything the wrong way. I guess education or reading comprehension can't always help.

#154 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,581 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 17 May 2013 - 17:20

Video related

#155 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,954 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 17:43

Most people don't better themselves in a spiritual way, only in a physical way (i.e. diet or exercise) or mental way (i.e. education).

The problem I have with you kids is that you seem to take things the wrong way. I didn't mean nobody betters themselves, I meant in a spiritual way.
Trying to post with you kids is exhausting. I am going to have to write everything out in detail so you kids don't miss anything or take anything the wrong way. I guess education or reading comprehension can't always help.

Love, or condescending arrogance. Hmm, I wonder?!

#156 Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,180 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 18:09

... you kids ...

How old are you?

#157 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,660 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 18:36

This thread has run it's course, we already have a religious debate thread.

Thread Closed