8 posts in this topic

Posted

This should go along nicely with the xbox's and ps4's inability to play used games, always on and high price.

None of that has actually been confirmed.

Posted

I don't give 2 craps if the rifle I have in the game is an official brand or not.

2 people like this

Posted

This is getting crazy! There is absolutely no evidence that video games can cause kids to become violent then going on shooting sprees, none!

http://www.cbsnews.c...a-complex-link/

From the article above,

"Dr. Christopher Ferguson, department chair of psychology and communications at Texas A&M International University in Laredo, says he has not come across any link between playing violent video games and likelihood for violent behavior."

Posted

This is getting crazy! There is absolutely no evidence that video games can cause kids to become violent then going on shooting sprees, none!

http://www.cbsnews.c...a-complex-link/

From the article above,

"Dr. Christopher Ferguson, department chair of psychology and communications at Texas A&M International University in Laredo, says he has not come across any link between playing violent video games and likelihood for violent behavior."

It's still the "in" thing to blame, before it was rock, then heavy metal, then violent movies, now it's violent games.

Posted

If I were them I'd worry more about all the violent content on the TV and in movies.

Posted

i prefer imanginated guns anyway as they look & acts more cool than the real one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do all made-up guns shoot pure sunshine, lollipops and rainbows? It's a question of "current circumstances justify not paying for a licence rather well, so that's what we'll be doing". And, indeed, no need either. Battle mechanics in games are mostly made-up fantasy land anyway, so why bother.