Visual styles broken

Hello everyone, I have an annoying problem that is happening with most Visual styles I try to use. Inside of the red box pic below:

Broken_zps510e7d89.jpg

And in case any of you are wondering, I do have my theme files patched with Universal Theme Patcher, as well as Theme Resource Changer active. These strange cutoffs happen to nearly all Visual style I use. However, some cutoff more, while others less. Any ideas to fix this strange phenomenon?

I think the theme was just trying to commit suicide because it is so ugly.

Seriously though, uninstall the Theme Resource Changer and stick with Universal Theme Patcher. I do not even know what that first one is.

• Like 2

I think the theme was just trying to commit suicide because it is so ugly.

Seriously though, uninstall the Theme Resource Changer and stick with Universal Theme Patcher. I do not even know what that first one is.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyways, This "Tearing" happens on most third party themes I use. Themes Resource Changer allows things like start menu button, exit, minimize, maximize etc button mods to be active, in quite a few themes, or at least the ones I try to use, it is required.

I did however humor you and uninstall the Resource changer and my start menu button is now default like I previously said would happen so I reinstalled it.

Here is another example of Tearing:

Broken2_zps65371bc8.png

I have always had this problem, and I do not know why or how to fix it.

Most of your themes seem to be made by the same person (or have a very similar style, so maybe ripped off by someone else). Try picking one of the highest rated ones on devientart and see if it has the same problem. I can almost guarantee that it won't.

• Like 1

Most of your themes seem to be made by the same person (or have a very similar style, so maybe ripped off by someone else). Try picking one of the highest rated ones on devientart and see if it has the same problem. I can almost guarantee that it won't.

Here is two that were made by Mr-Blade. They are copywrite by him, which makes them original pieces, yet they don't work either. All of my themes are from Deviant Art...

Broken3jpg_zps1201f80f.jpg

Broken4_zpscec1af25.jpg

Strangely though, this one here by Designfjotten works.

Broken5_zpsa87649b6.jpg

Again, they're all very similar styles, which means they're all copied from one another to some extent - it's a dead giveaway when similar looking themes have the exact same error. Copywright doesn't matter, anyone can lump copywright on something if no one challenges it.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you removed the "Search" bar that's part of the Windows Start Menu? I know when I was making a theme I encountered a problem in the same area where the Start menu options didn't line up correctly because I had removed the "Search" bar below the "All Programs" option. I had to correctly align the menu so that it would look right with or without the "Search" bar.

Here's a link to mine by the way. http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Plinky-Windows-Clean-357592830