Muslims Clash on London Streets

I find feel this is a racist comment.

except 'muslim' is not a 'race',

you can't convert to another race, but muslims, if they're willing they could convert to another.

It's true that homosexuals shouldn't be discriminated against. After all, we don't discriminate against those who have any other mental illness.

Congratulations, you just discriminated against them.

And this is what it comes down to, Muslims trying to argue against definition that a 9 year old isn't a child. Do I really need to say any more?

Actually, what it comes down to is anti-thiests such as yourself frothing at the mouth anytime a negative thing about Islam is said, just so you can get your own deluded and false accusations across as well.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness.

Is it a choice then? If you don't think so, let's go to the Official Homosexuality thread in RWI.

Can we stop debating about whether Muhammad is a paedophile or not? It is irrelevant and boring.

Actually, it is boring, but that's only because anti-theists/atheists like Athernar can't substantiate their claims and have to resort to ad-hominems in an effort to retain even the least bit of credibility.

I find feel this is a racist comment.

See this is the kind of statement that makes my blood boil. Another typical person who is to scared to say anything now a days due to Political correctness... I cannot see to this day how people can even confuse a religion with a race, The fact you think all Muslims are one races shows your own racism and lack of understanding. I just hope some day Science finds irrefutable proof that all religions are bogus, hopefully then people can stop killing people in the name of their "God".

I just find it hard to believe any religion is peaceful, they're all born from control, that control leads to murder, that leads to dominance and once they dominated they enslaved, I can't recall a single Athiest agenda which caused such pain and misery for the length of time religion has.

p.s.

I sorry if anything i express offends anyone. These are my own views and should be taken as that, I do not "hate" or wish to cause anyone hurt due to their beliefs, I'm just amused by to logic behind all these major religions that they're somehow more moral than me.

This topic should have been locked 4 pages ago.

Are we not allowed to talk about our views on religion in a thread about a religious group? If peoples views offend you challenge them and try a rebuttal, locking the thread defeats the point of the forum...Discussions.

This isn't about being offended. I just think the topic has spiralled away from the OP.

At the very least it should be merged into the official religious topic, where people are supposed to discuss religion.

At the very least it should be merged into the official religious topic, where people are supposed to discuss religion.

I hate when the mods do that and really wish they wouldn't. You completely lose track of whatever's being talked about in the target thread whenever they dump another thread into it. Better to just close the thread and direct people to continue posting in the other one.

Actually, what it comes down to is anti-thiests such as yourself frothing at the mouth anytime a negative thing about Islam is said, just so you can get your own deluded and false accusations across as well.

Is it a choice then? If you don't think so, let's go to the Official Homosexuality thread in RWI.

Actually, it is boring, but that's only because anti-theists/atheists like Athernar can't substantiate their claims and have to resort to ad-hominems in an effort to retain even the least bit of credibility.

I think we all know who has the mental illness in this thread.

Yep, it isn't, sir.

Prove it, that it fits the definition.

Actually it does. The term paedophile says sexually attracted to children. It doesn't stipulate that you have to be SOLELY attracted to children. A person who is sexually attracted to children and adults still fits the definition.

No. Nothing you post is accurate. You act as if being religious is some damning thing and that all religious people should be burnt at the stake.

Religious people today are nowhere near as bad as they were back then.

Go back to being wrong. you're good at that.

Given the amount of violence that still occurs in the name of religion I'd say they aren't that far off.

Frothing at the mouth? Oh if I was as rich as this statement is I could buy a continent as my back yard.

Please, tell me more about frothing at the mouth when your fellow adherents react to any criticism with bombings and death threats. And when you have to keep lying to yourself to avoid the truth.