Photo

Muslims Clash on London Streets

muslim islam london uk united kingdon britain england extremism clash

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_seanseany_*

Guest_seanseany_*

Posted 11 May 2013 - 18:05

I'm no racist by any means, but please just get the f*** out of my country. It's a privilege to live here, not a right, and I'd rather extend that privilege to people that love the UK and actually want to be here.

Errr...you are a ****ing racist ,Oh its not YOUR country its OUR country, that includes British muslims ,British Hindus and British Jamaicans, British born Irish ....blah blah blah.

God forbid the English ever fighting on the streets. I take it you have never been to a Millwall game ( EDL ,BNP) or Chelsea (Combat 18) or may even visit my teams ground ... West Ham , where black and white will kick the crap out of anyone from the away end, just for a laugh.

The British have a terrible reputation for fighting on the streets for no reason , How about the Scottish , Ever been to Ibrox ? Wales ? Cardiff away games are a nightmare ! Get yourself over to Belfast for a weekend along the Falls Road ,wear a nice Union Jack T-shirt and then you will see real violence and most likely lose a kneecap.

Do we need to mention England games ?

I live in East London and am white. Loads of Muslim mates all as equally as English as myself.None of them are extremists but if you upset by calling them one and they will punch you in the mouth.

Its a weekend regular occurrence for some group to be fighting on the streets in London.

So will some one remind me again why this is such a big deal again please ?

#32 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,911 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 18:16

Yes, because a small number of peoples actions are indicative of a society as a whole? Please... :rolleyes:

Plenty of people on Neowin use that mentality to judge the United States...is it not acceptable when applied to other countries?

Rhetorical question, of course.

#33 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

• 1,305 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 18:27

Errr...you are a ****ing racist ,Oh its not YOUR country its OUR country, that includes British muslims ,British Hindus and British Jamaicans, British born Irish ....blah blah blah.

Oh, a scared politically correct person right here.

#34 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 3,040 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 18:30

You wouldn't know what "racist" meant if it slapped you in the face, something you clearly demonstrated when you muddled a choice (religion) with a constant (ethnicity).

We should not tolerate these theist animals and their ancient tribal theocultures in a modern society. That goes for Christians too.

I live in East London and am white. Loads of Muslim mates all as equally as English as myself.None of them are extremists but if you upset by calling them one and they will punch you in the mouth.

Reacting to words with violence, how very Muslim of them. Were you actually trying to support your argument here?

#35 slapfacemcdougal

slapfacemcdougal

Neowinian

• 164 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 18:36

You wouldn't know what "racist" meant if it slapped you in the face, something you clearly demonstrated when you muddled a choice (religion) with a constant (ethnicity).

Muslim isn't an ethnicity. So what were you saying about not knowing what "racist" meant?

#36 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 3,040 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:14

Muslim isn't an ethnicity. So what were you saying about not knowing what "racist" meant?

"Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God".

Educate yourself.

#37 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

#ForzaJules

• 17,020 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:22

Educate yourself.

Posted Image

Maybe you should have read the entire beginning of the Wikipedia page...

A Muslim, also spelled Moslem, is an adherent of Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the Qur'an

Ergo, Muslim is not an ethnicity or race.

#38 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 3,040 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:23

Ergo, Muslim is not an ethnicity or race.

That's what I'm saying? Did you even bother to read what I said?

#39 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

#ForzaJules

• 17,020 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:36

That's what I'm saying? Did you even bother to read what I said?

I did, and it looked like you tried to say that Muslim is an ethnicity by quoting the guy saying it's not an ethnicity and replying with the "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God" line. Apologies for getting it wrong.

#40 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 3,040 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:44

I did, and it looked like you tried to say that Muslim is an ethnicity by quoting the guy saying it's not an ethnicity and replying with the "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God" line. Apologies for getting it wrong.

I believe the person in question was attempting to use sarcasm, so I responded with the quote which defines the original meaning of the word - which is free of ethnic association.

#41 leesmithg

leesmithg

The Major!

• 9,489 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:45

Anjem Choudary's last organisation was banned.

He is also banned from starting anymore.

You can't deport Anjem Choudary as he was born in South London (Welling) and is British.

Anjem Choudary like his entourage live off the welfare state and make money from donations.

I suggest they have all benefits removed and put in prison for defrauding the benefits system.

Just to add, why are these groups NOT paying for the cost of the Police to guard their protests?

My partner goes to Pride in Brighton every year, she pays a premium which some of is paid for Police cover.

So why not these groups?

#42 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,059 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 19:55

Actually, I'd say that like a lot of Muslims you're just another fool that has no idea what the word Racist actually means. I don't care about what colour a person's skin is, I welcome foreigners in fact, but hateful bigots aren't true brits so I'm well within my right to make that distinction if I wish. Islam isn't a race, it's a religion and it's about time you sank your teeth into that really.

God forbid the English ever fighting on the streets. I take it you have never been to a Millwall game ( EDL ,BNP) or Chelsea (Combat 18) or may even visit my teams ground ... West Ham , where black and white will kick the crap out of anyone from the away end, just for a laugh.

Jesus, did you get stuck in the 1980s or something? Sports related violence has fallen dramatically in the past 20 years, and besides they're just replacing one compulsive and misguided form of loyalty (religion) for another (a sport's team). Those people are outliers and represent a very small part of the UK's population. Street fighting isn't regular.

Punching someone for using the word extremist is actually the very definition of extreme behaviour. But these people I really don't give a crap about, it's the Muslims that constantly tell everyone how much they hate us and want us dead that I have the problem with. And the fact that you're keen to attack us, and have nothing to say about a lot of them wanting us dead simply for not sharing the same imaginary friend says a great deal about your own character and kinda proves the point that there's no such thing as a "moderate" Muslim.

#43 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,652 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 21:03

Islam isn't a race, it's a religion and it's about time you sank your teeth into that really.

You wouldn't have said that they should be deported if you didn't think of them along racial lines. You can try and squirm out of it any way you want but the meaning of your original post is perfectly clear and perfectly ignorant.

#44 guru

guru

||guru||

• 8,261 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 21:06

The British have a terrible reputation for fighting on the streets for no reason , How about the Scottish , Ever been to Ibrox ? Wales ? Cardiff away games are a nightmare ! Get yourself over to Belfast for a weekend along the Falls Road ,wear a nice Union Jack T-shirt and then you will see real violence and most likely lose a kneecap.

Do we need to mention England games ?

Its a weekend regular occurrence for some group to be fighting on the streets in London.

So will some one remind me again why this is such a big deal again please ?

yep, that's not extreme at all :rolleyes:

#45 guru

guru

||guru||

• 8,261 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 21:16

You wouldn't have said that they should be deported if you didn't think of them along racial lines. You can try and squirm out of it any way you want but the meaning of your original post is perfectly clear and perfectly ignorant.

its about values - calling for murder, waging war and trying to subvert the very society that gave you so much - is treason,
also islam is religion of all races. white chechen extremists, Arab Islamist shieks to Indonesian terror groups.

why does everything have to do with race ? by dragging race into this , you are belittling the harrasement of folks who have to go through actual racism.