Posted 13 May 2013 - 18:50

Posted Image

:D

#92 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 2,928 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:05

His anti-Islamic sentiments ooze out from him, as if his mum ran away with a Muslim when he was younger. There's no point arguing with such a lost cause.

That wouldn't be possible though. Everyone knows Muslims have a preference for children, just look at their prophet - takes them at 9 years old.

Paedophile prophet, 'Nuff said.

#93 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,341 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:10

U.K., and Europe in general, if you want peace on your streets you have to abandon the idea of multiculturalism. It is, and always was, bull****. Everywhere on earth where two competing cultures live side-by-side there is always conflict and unrest. The most homogeneous societies are the most peaceful. Diversity was never a strength. Solidarity is. There is no solidarity in diversity unless one of the competing cultures is intent on giving up and dying. Export your foreigners and take back the streets that your forefathers built and bled in to secure a hard earned peace, prosperity, and freedom or be doomed to die and have the invading culture become the dominant one.

#94 +Xenosion

Xenosion

Neowinian Senior

• 4,590 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:37

I have to agree with the above but I know realistically it would never be accepted. Why? Humans are glorified animals. We are complicated but not much less primitive behaviorally. The Earth is large and has segregated us from each other which has led to several major cultures. These cultures have fought and clashed since forever. This all happens over hundreds of thousands of years and only in the last fifty have we been so closely connected. Yet we don't expect hatred and violence?! It's how we're programmed as animals! We band together in every. single. way. Yet the idealists would have us all live happily ever after when in fact reality states it will take many decades, perhaps even more than a century for future generations to homogenize and it will not be pretty. Technology will get us there but since we're devoid of patience it will be a violent process in every way.

#95 slapfacemcdougal

slapfacemcdougal

Neowinian

• 164 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:47

That wouldn't be possible though. Everyone knows Muslims have a preference for children, just look at their prophet - takes them at 9 years old.

Paedophile prophet, 'Nuff said.

You're the most ignorant person I've ever seen.

#96 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

• 2,653 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:48

I just wish they'd demonstrate in their own country...

#97 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,341 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:54

why do you say that? It says it in their own book. He took a 8/9 year old for a wife. How freaking disgusting. Islam should be shamed every day.

#98 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 2,928 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 20:59

And yet everything I've posted has been accurate, meanwhile you've demonstrated a complete lack of even basic level reading comprehension.

So no, factually thus far you are the most ignorant person in this thread, come back when you actually have an argument - rather than just spamming the thread with your trash posts.

#99 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,375 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 21:20

why do you say that? It says it in their own book. He took a 8/9 year old for a wife. How freaking disgusting. Islam should be shamed every day.

Far be it for me to defend Muslims in this, but in that time period, they weren't the only ones taking small girls for wives. It was quite common in many societies.

#100 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,341 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 21:28

Far be it for me to defend Muslims in this, but in that time period, they weren't the only ones taking small girls for wives. It was quite common in many societies.

of that age? hell no. probably common marrying age at the time was probably between 13-18 which still isn't great but considering the average lifespan at the time it was understandable. also a girl of that age isn't like the girls today who are physically maturing much earlier. No matter how you break it down, Mohammed was a pedophile.

#101 psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,860 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 21:48

well it isnt so much the different cultures in society its the cultures trying to impose themselves on us and trying to make there own laws, as part of our country and trying to take it over. I know exactly when the **** will hit the fan and that is as soon as one of these muslim nut cases gets into parliament. Itll never happen but if it did, thats when there be some major violence from us english.

#102 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,341 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 22:17

well it isnt so much the different cultures in society its the cultures trying to impose themselves on us and trying to make there own laws, as part of our country and trying to take it over. I know exactly when the **** will hit the fan and that is as soon as one of these muslim nut cases gets into parliament. Itll never happen but if it did, thats when there be some major violence from us english.

never? do you know the indigenous Europeans birth/death rate and the middle easterners birth/immigration rate? It'll be far sooner than you'll ever believe. The liberal parties will be celebrating it as diversity... but in reality it's the beginning of the end of your culture.

#103 slapfacemcdougal

slapfacemcdougal

Neowinian

• 164 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 23:46

And yet everything I've posted has been accurate, meanwhile you've demonstrated a complete lack of even basic level reading comprehension.

So no, factually thus far you are the most ignorant person in this thread, come back when you actually have an argument - rather than just spamming the thread with your trash posts.

No. Nothing you post is accurate. You act as if being religious is some damning thing and that all religious people should be burnt at the stake.

Religious people today are nowhere near as bad as they were back then.

Go back to being wrong. you're good at that.

#104 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 2,928 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 00:06

No. Nothing you post is accurate.

If you weren't so ignorant about what you're defending, you'd see I'm quite correct. But I guess being the apologist that you are, facts aren't exactly your strong point.

You act as if being religious is some damning thing and that all religious people should be burnt at the stake.

Burnt at the stake? No, that would make me as bad as them. But otherwise yes, religion is a mental illness and should be treated as such.

I think the fact you felt the need to unnecessarily inject violence into this indicates you're a very violent person, are you a theist? Seems like it.

Religious people today are nowhere near as bad as they were back then.

The so-called theists that pick and choose the "good bits" from what is supposedly the word of a supreme being? Maybe, albeit misguided or ignorant.

The rest of them are too busy shooting girls for wanting an education and cutting off/mutilating the genitals of infants. So you're wrong yet again.

Go back to being wrong. you're good at that.

Not as good as you are at being both ignorant and illiterate. Go back to school.

#105 Torolol

Torolol

• 2,822 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 00:06

No matter how you break it down, Mohammed was a pedophile.

yes, but the problem doesn't stop there.
Qur'an praise Mohammed as 'perfect example' and ordering muslim to emulate him, following his example.
And thats main reason why devout muslim is such disgusting fellows, they simply observing qur'an to following muhammed's deeds.

And this few examples how this islamic teaching affecting muslims behaviors:
http://www.islam-wat...pedophilia.html

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!