Dracula

33932_original.jpg

33730_original.jpg

33384_original.jpg

NBC has a new take on Bram Stoker?s classic Dracula coming to Friday nights this fall. Here?s the first photos for the limited series drama starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors) as the famous bloodsucker. Here the Count poses as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society but secretly hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier.

it seem empty and hollow.

i'm sure bet the scenery would be amazing, i just love those foggy nights in the ancient days.

but i'm sure the acting would be medium, and without real content.

I'll tune in to see how it is. No air date yet right?

I am hearing Fridays which is never good

I am hearing Fridays which is never good

Ye, Friday is nice. I dont have a lot of shows on Fridays unlike other days so it's good in my schedule :)

worth a watch! I'm not a fan of this genre typically, but I'm open to new content atm!

I give anything with vampires a go, so I'll check this out.

No!!! That's the kiss of death.

Blue Bloods and Nikita are on Friday and they hold on. I dont think it means bad news.

• 2 months later...
NBC has a new take on Bram Stoker?s classic Dracula [...] Here the Count poses as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society but secretly hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier.

A new take?  It's got feck all to do with Stoker's original.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...