The Blacklist

Watched it yesterday and definitely was good. Of all the new shows starting this fall that I watched (Hostages, Shield, Blacklist) - this one was the best! (y)

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Happy to see some other old favorites come back too. Man I missed the good shows, got so much to watch now while summer I was dying!

Watched it yesterday and definitely was good. Of all the new shows starting this fall that I watched (Hostages, Shield, Blacklist) - this one was the best! (Y)

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Happy to see some other old favorites come back too. Man I missed the good shows, got so much to watch now while summer I was dying!

So far I'm not holding out hope for a good new TV show, Sleepy Hollow seems as if it might become more interesting, but SHIELD and Blacklist just seem more style over substance.

Looks decent! Also, James Spader :).

Is there a start date or airing day yet?

Looks awesome, James Spader... now this is somebody who fell off the radar years agao. I haven't seen him in anything new for years now. 

I hope this is correct. According to a site I just looked at. The UK Premier is on the 4th October on Sky Living although, there was nothing about the time... as a guess I would say 21:00 

Oh man, episode 2.   They pulled a Thomas Crown, sort of.   James Spader is killing it though, his character is great.

James Spader & Co. will have plenty of time to keep chipping away at The Blacklist, now that NBC has granted the freshman drama a full-season order of 22 episodes.

Across its first two airings, The Blacklist has averaged 12 million total viewers and a 3.6 demo rating. Its series premiere added 4.4 mil via Live+3 DVR playback, the largest such gain for any broadcast network telecast.

?The many layers of Red Reddington and his mysterious reasons for getting into bed with the FBI seem to be fascinating to fans of this show,? says NBC Entertainment boss Jennifer Salke. ?With great talent like James Spader and Megan Boone on board, as well our stellar executive producers and the whole cast and crew, we believe this outstanding series will continue to make NBC a big destination on Monday nights.?

In other new show news, earlier this week Fox renewed Sleepy Hollow for Season 2, ABC cancelled Lucky 7 and Fox ordered additional scripts for Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

http://tvline.com/2013/10/04/the-blacklist-full-season-nbc/

I like how he's dropping hints about being her dad or something but she's not picking up on it.  And what's with her BF? 

I'm thinking he's a CIA contractor/assassin.

I bet it's her father's brother... if you watched the pilot you would've noticed she mentioned that her dad abused her when she was a child.

I bet it's her father's brother... if you watched the pilot you would've noticed she mentioned that her dad abused her when she was a child.

I was suspecting something around the corner as well with the latest episode where she wanted to know the truth about "why her".

I'm pretty sure this premiered last week in Australia, yet I'm already 2 episodes behind somehow.

You can watch it on iTunes. I have the Season Pass, so it comes out the next day.

The ending to todays ep was very interesting.  

I'm sure everyone's wondering who the girl in the photo is.