The Blacklist

Very good news there, ratings going up on this, doesn't surprise me.  Now that people have checked out all the new shows they'll stick with what they like and if they haven't tried this out but don't like the other shows I'm sure they're going to watch it because some of their friends might be.  

Anyways, about the father bit, he's either her father or, if they want to do a twist, he's like her Uncle (fathers brother). 

Definitely family, especially at how he calls her "Lizzy" despite her asking him not to.

Not a spoiler because its on the facebook page...

YDQmXGi.png

I'm betting who she thinks is her father isn't, OR just so I can cover the twist possibility it is her father and Red is her Uncle.  I see no other way besides those two possibilities as playing out.

I'm betting who she thinks is her father isn't, OR just so I can cover the twist possibility it is her father and Red is her Uncle.  I see no other way besides those two possibilities as playing out.

That;s my thought.  Maybe she was adopted? Maybe the husband knows? I definitely think red is her dad though.  Great show

We know she was adopted as her dad and husband confirm it in last nights episode. Red has to be her dad after the episode as well.

That;s my thought.  Maybe she was adopted? Maybe the husband knows? I definitely think red is her dad though.  Great show

We know she was adopted as her dad and husband confirm it in last nights episode. Red has to be her dad after the episode as well.

BAH I hadn't gotten to watch last nights episode.  Spoilers much? :p

Well, this episode put that question to rest it seems.    Sooner than I expected but still interesting on what they'll bring up next.

It was the worst kept secret I suppose but now it's up to her finding out and who's the woman on Vicap?

Although it seems unlikely, it could be her.  It did hint that she may have had major scarring at some point and he did a very odd namedrop at the surgeons place.

Seems too obvious though, but hey.

Anyone know why episode 9 hasn't aired?  I can't see it anywhere.

They showed The Voice recap at 8pm so the live show took over Blacklist's timeslot. I love The Voice but hate recaps

I can't wait, this should have never been pushed back a week or replaced by some recap of some other show.