Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

nbc Chicago PD

13 posts in this topic

pjn3v1cp.jpg

District 21 of the Chicago Police Department is made up of two distinctly different groups. There are the uniformed cops who patrol the beat and go head-to-head with the city's street crimes. And there's the Intelligence Unit, the team that combats the city's major offenses - organized crime, drug trafficking, high profile murders and beyond.

Leading the Intelligence team is Sergeant Hank Voight, a man not against skirting the law in the pursuit of justice. Demanding and tough, only those who can take the heat survive under Voight's command. Take Detective Antonio Dawson - despite his troubled history with his boss, Dawson has ambitions of running the unit... so if that means facing off against Voight every day, he'll persevere.

From the street cops with dreams of moving up to the elite crew who are already in, "life on the job" is a daily challenge. The enormous responsibilities that come with the territory take an emotional toll, as we'll find when we follow the personal lives of our characters outside the walls of District 21.

From Emmy-winning producer Dick Wolf and the team behind "Chicago Fire" comes "Chicago PD," a gripping, character-driven new police drama about those who put it all on the line to serve and protect. One-hour drama.

I already added it to my "To Watch" list after i saw NBC took it - http://www.neowin.ne...__fromsearch__1

The cast looks good. Going to be interesting (i hope)

Yeah good to see Tania Raymonde in something new :yes:

Yeah good to see Tania Raymonde in something new :yes:

IMDB has info that she is going to be part of a cast for an Untitled Chicago Fire Spinoff.

The part has her under the same name as she had when she guess started in the show.

I love Chicago Fire and if they will make a good spinoff show out of it then i'll be a happy man :)

Oh look, another cop show, just what we need! How origonal.

Oh look, another cop show, just what we need! How origonal.

Golden Boy was cancelled on CBS so NBC is giving a try with this one :)

Golden Boy was cancelled on CBS so NBC is giving a try with this one :)

That being said, I do really enjoy "Rookie Blue'

1 person likes this

That being said, I do really enjoy "Rookie Blue'

Ye i agree, Rookie Blue is a good show, it's a shame they are making such huge breaks between seasons. The show comes back in 2 weeks after back off since last September.

And adding to this i really like Blue Bloods as well. Actually Golden Boy wasnt that bad really.

Awesome! Can't wait :D

2013-09-15_16-13-26.png

2013-09-15_16-13-44.png

1VQkehX.jpg

Cast Promotional Photos

Src

Not enough shows in Chicago, I'm tired with all the NYC based ones.

Chicago Fire Spin-Off Cuts Two Actors

TVLine has confirmed exclusively that Scott Eastwood and Tania Raymonde, both of whom appeared in last season?s backdoor pilot episode of Chicago Fire that introduced the PD cast, will not be moving forward with the spin-off.

x