Jump to content
Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:46
Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:54
Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:59
Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:17
Then start adding more ££'s to your budget
<snip> just a thing of mine where I need everything to be modern, look great and work amazing.
Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:29
Posted 17 May 2013 - 17:13
Been looking for an ultrabook for a while but still unsure which is the best one for me...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- long battery life
- at least i5 processor, ideally i-7
- Ideally 8gb of ram but 4gb is fine as long as I can upgrade
- Windows 8
- Used for work so web design and development
- Light as possible as I'd like it portable
- I think 13 inch screen would be ideal
Budget - £600-900 so cheap as possible really but I'd ideally want the best one available for me at the moment.
Is there any new ultrabooks on the horizon which I should maybe wait for?
Ive been looking to ones on ebay such as the samsung series 9 and the asus zenbook which look nice.