fb htc first at&t

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• 4,755 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 19:39

I said dropping. Do you have trouble reading?

im listing other reasons why youd need a backup, whereas you assumed he meant dropping the device. smh

#17 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,118 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 21:02

im listing other reasons why youd need a backup, whereas you assumed he meant dropping the device. smh

Funny that someone lists a backup phone for malware, and yet is a huge Windows user. Do you carry around a Mac for your malware issues?

Nobody would carry a backup phone for malware reasons.

Also, next time, quote who are you talking about. :rolleyes:

#18 (Spork)

(Spork)

ANDROID-APPLE

• 4,786 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 21:48

at my store we sold 0 none .... sadly remove the home crap and its a pretty good cheap phone

#19 +Kondrath

Kondrath

Neowinian Senior

• 1,940 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 21:57

My store has sold two since launch. The Home interface is awful but it's quite a nice little phone with it disabled.

#20 Roger H.

Roger H.

Neowinian Senior

• 12,799 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 13 May 2013 - 22:32

Backup phone? Is that something that Android users need? :p

Funny guy :/ - I generally take one of my backup phones to the beach or on a boat in the event it gets stolen or wet it's not a total loss.

At the bar and drop your nice phone and it's all smashed, you use your backup phone till you get a replacement or a new one.

I figured everyone had a beater phone lol... My spare backup phone is a Motorola C139 - It can't even do MMS! It says Cingular on it. That shows you how old it is but has saved me few times, most recently during Hurricane Sandy when we lost power for like 8 days. Battery backups don't last that long so I fired it up and was good for another 12hrs when mostly everyone else's smartphones were dead.

I have an 10,000mAh external portable battery charger that I used 3-4 times before it died as well so that's why I had to pick up the C139.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!