oxford sexually abusing rape trafficing prostitution

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,024 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 15:52

LONDON (AP) — Seven men were convicted in London on Tuesday for sexually abusing underage girls, including one who was just 11, by plying them with alcohol and drugs before forcing them to commit sex acts.

The guilty verdict followed five months of testimony indicating the pedophile sex ring exploited girls between 2004 and 2012 in the Oxford area, some 60 miles (95 kilometers) northwest of London. Charges include rape, trafficking and child prostitution.

The case follows several other high-profile ones of sex rings that took advantage of underage girls.

Chief prosecutor Baljit Ubhey said the girls were subjected to "truly appalling" abuse by a network of perpetrators.

"No one, let alone a child, should ever be exploited as these young victims were," she said. "The men who have been convicted have still failed to accept any responsibility for their crimes. They are nothing less than vicious sexual predators."

Prosecutors said seven of the men on trial were of Pakistani descent and two had family roots in North Africa. Other recent high profile cases, including one in Rochdale that involved a similar sex ring, have also involved Pakistani men convicted of abusing young white girls, in some cases sparking ethnic tensions and protests.

On Tuesday, Judge Peter Rook told the men that long prison sentences are "inevitable" because of the serious nature of the offenses.

This case was slightly different in that it involved many instances of child prostitution. The girls were taken to various parts of Britain and forced to have sex with men who paid the convicted men for access to the girls. But as in the Rochdale case, it appeared the police missed opportunities to stop the cycle of abuse.

Most of the victims — whose names cannot be released for legal reasons — gave evidence from behind a curtain at the five-month trial, describing forced encounters, physical abuse and intimidation.

more

#2 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 19:52

These are truly sick individuals.

#3 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

• 2,669 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 19:59

GTFO of my country...

#4 44MLX

44MLX

Neowinian

• 721 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:49

Unfortunately we don't have the death penalty for crimes like this...

#5 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:56

Even if we had death penalty pretty sure sex crimes wouldn't warrant it.

They should be castrated with hot knives and no anesthetic while the victims families watched on.

#6 44MLX

44MLX

Neowinian

• 721 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:58

People who commit such crimes do not deserve to live, simple.

#7 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,475 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:03

the religion of peace strikes again.

I'm just going to post this every time **** like this happens until we all figure this out. Multiculturalism is the problem and always was.
http://www.neowin.ne...#entry595688036

#8 TheElite

TheElite

Neowinian Senior

• 10,301 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:09

Another Muslim gang raping young girls. Surprise, surprise! We should really take more care handling visa applications from Islamic countries.

We already have our own problems with chavs and the like, so why import more problems? I agree with the above poster, ship them out of our country. Families included.

What's with the double standard? If a white Christian kills someone, people say "Killer murders girl", but if it's an Asian from the Indian-subcontinent, it automatically means that he's Muslim and this is somehow relevant?

No wonder there's so much hate around. Ignorant people spouting so much rubbish. Not only does Islam condemn this heinous act committed by these perverts, I would bet you my house that these people can't even recite the Qur'an let alone know anything about Islam.

And I don't know why people waste their time proposing stupid suggestions such as "ship them out". You people can't even get rid of one person (read: Abu Qatada), you expect to deport everyone else?

#9 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:45

There have been quite a few reports of gangs of Asians grooming young girls, especially in Lancashire where I live like the news article says.

Pointing out their race and the fact that they are in a gang is just warning the general public to watch out?

Getting sick of this PC bullsh*t where you cant describe people by their race anymore in fear of upsetting someone.

#10 AsherGZ

AsherGZ

【=◈︿◈=】

• 1,765 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 820, 520

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:18

What's with the double standard? If a white Christian kills someone, people say "Killer murders girl", but if it's an Asian from the Indian-subcontinent, it automatically means that he's Muslim and this is somehow relevant?

No wonder there's so much hate around. Ignorant people spouting so much rubbish. Not only does Islam condemn this heinous act committed by these perverts, I would bet you my house that these people can't even recite the Qur'an let alone know anything about Islam.

And I don't know why people waste their time proposing stupid suggestions such as "ship them out". You people can't even get rid of one person (read: Abu Qatada), you expect to deport everyone else?

^ this

For all of you targeting religion, why don't you hear about anything like this happen in Arab countries. Because like someone suggested, the punishment for these crimes under Sharia Law is death penalty. And not just hang till death, they would have been dragged across the streets in public, stoned, spat on and humiliated and then flogged until their skin separated from their flesh. You may think its savage but it works. Next time someone even thinks of doing it, they know what would happen if they got caught. The result is there are hardly any crimes. Women can walk alone on the streets after midnight and no would would dare touch them. Imagine doing that in the back alleys of New York after dark. You can leave a pile of gold bricks in the middle of the road and you wouldn't find a single piece missing after you come back. And here they can't even release the names of the convicts for 'legal reasons'.

I agree they were Pakistanis but where does it say they were Muslims? They drank and did drugs and raped minors. What does the Quran say about those things? Sounds like they didn't believe they would ever have to account for their deeds. I would say they were atheists but they are even worse because they were most likely born Muslims but instead of their Faith being strengthened after witnessing the state of hedonism in a foreign society, they themselves indulged in such sinful practices. So please, don't insult all Muslims by equating us with these sick excuse for humans. Because if you start comparing deeds, people were still doing much worse things before the advent of Islam.

#11 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,019 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:21

^ So I guess all the "honour killings" that go on in Pakistan, don't really happen?

#12 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,475 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:28

^ this

For all of you targeting religion, why don't you hear about anything like this happen in Arab countries. Because like someone suggested, the punishment for these crimes under Sharia Law is death penalty. And not just hang till death, they would have been dragged across the streets in public, stoned, spat on and humiliated and then flogged until their skin separated from their flesh. You may think its savage but it works. Next time someone even thinks of doing it, they know what would happen if they got caught. The result is there are hardly any crimes. Women can walk alone on the streets after midnight and no would would dare touch them. Imagine doing that in the back alleys of New York after dark. You can leave a pile of gold bricks in the middle of the road and you wouldn't find a single piece missing after you come back. And here they can't even release the names of the convicts for 'legal reasons'.

I agree they were Pakistanis but where does it say they were Muslims? They drank and did drugs and raped minors. What does the Quran say about those things? Sounds like they didn't believe they would ever have to account for their deeds. I would say they were atheists but they are even worse because they were most likely born Muslims but instead of their Faith being strengthened after witnessing the state of hedonism in a foreign society, they themselves indulged in such sinful practices. So please, don't insult all Muslims by equating us with these sick excuse for humans. Because if you start comparing deeds, people were still doing much worse things before the advent of Islam.

you don't hear about it because muslims lock away their women like possessions.

#13 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:42

Imagine doing that in the back alleys of New York after dark.

Lot's of women return back home from late night shifts every night in New York without getting harassed.

#14 TheElite

TheElite

Neowinian Senior

• 10,301 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:53

It is a thread regarding a story about a Muslim gang who were going around raping young girls. Something that is becoming too regular, especially from a minority group. These men think women from other religions and races are inferior to themselves. Link. I am referring to the members of this gang and other Muslim gangs, not all Muslim men.

If it was a thread about a bunch of white Christians then I would be calling for life imprisonment or deportation if they are foreign. I'd prefer the death penalty but we don't have it. As I said, we have our own problems. Paedophile priests? The BBC cover-up? But sadly, most of them are our own home-grown problems and we can't deport them if they are British.

There are no double standards.

A Muslim gang? Would you like to substantiate that?

A Pakistani gang, yes, but if you're going to mislead people, I hope you have evidence to back up your accusations.

There have been quite a few reports of gangs of Asians grooming young girls, especially in Lancashire where I live like the news article says.

Pointing out their race and the fact that they are in a gang is just warning the general public to watch out?

Getting sick of this PC bullsh*t where you cant describe people by their race anymore in fear of upsetting someone.

Race? Is it important to you that they are Pakistani? Or allegedly Muslim?

^ So I guess all the "honour killings" that go on in Pakistan, don't really happen?

'Honour killings' are precisely about that, honour. They don't have any roots in Islam. And also, he did mention 'Arab countries'. Last I checked, Pakistan wasn't an Arab country and nor did it implement Sharia law.

Lot's of women return back home from late night shifts every night in New York without getting harassed.

And lots do get harrassed also. Over 200,000 sexual assaults happen every year in the US, and the majority of them don't even get reported due to the victim not having the courage to stand up against the attacker.

#15 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,019 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:01

'Honour killings' are precisely about that, honour. They don't have any roots in Islam. And also, he did mention 'Arab countries'. Last I checked, Pakistan wasn't an Arab country and nor did it implement Sharia law.

There is no honour in murdering innocent people for no more than talking to an unrelated male. And yes, that IS a wholly Islamic thing. As for Sharia Law... It might not be the law on the books in Pakistan, but in much of the northern area, it's the law that gets practiced; especially in the areas controlled by the Taliban, who are both Muslim and Arabic.