Samsung changes mind, will look at storage on Galaxy S4

Its just as easy to unroot and go back to stock as it is to root. Not like it used to be.

Only for those with the wherewithall to read through all the utter idiocy on xda-developers until they find the right threads... I despair of that place these days, and I've been an active member for a loooong looooong time.

its a non issue all the android phones are like this the surface tablet is the same

just people are making to much of a big deal over it

wait 45% of your storage taking up with that samsung bloat apps and or att verizon or tmoblie crap ..... sorry you should have toi install a sdcard to be able to storage your pictures music and what ever else you may have IMHO ... so yea its a big issue ive had 15 people bring the phone back because this problem and all agree you should NOT have to use a SDCARD to be able to fully use your phone

I know. It's a terrible situation. There are a couple of things I want on my Note 2 but to get them I have to root, and I don't want to lose my warranty.

Samsung Note II is really easy to flash the stock recovery and stock rom. Also, a tool to set the flash counter back to zero.

Its just as easy to unroot and go back to stock as it is to root. Not like it used to be.

+1

Only for those with the wherewithall to read through all the utter idiocy on xda-developers until they find the right threads... I despair of that place these days, and I've been an active member for a loooong looooong time.

Not true for the more popular phones at all..

Not true for the more popular phones at all..

Bull. The Note 2 sub-forums, for example, are a fracking mess for anyone unfamiliar with the place. Also, not everyone HAS a popular device, and there are plenty that just don't get covered except in generic sections, if at all.

It's easy, just google your phone with the word root on the end and you will find no end of websites that aren't XDA Devs.

Bull. The Note 2 sub-forums, for example, are a fracking mess for anyone unfamiliar with the place. Also, not everyone HAS a popular device, and there are plenty that just don't get covered except in generic sections, if at all.

I'm not really trying to argue with you. It isn't that hard for someone use their search feature.. Also, using google, it makes it much easier..

But, I still agree with you on the point that it you shouldn't have do all of this to get apps on a SD card.