CBS 'Intelligence'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-nqhGQeniM

Created by Michael Seitzman and produced by ABC Studios, Intelligence is one of a number of new drama series ordered by CBS for the 2013-2014 season. The series stars Josh Holloway & Marg Helgenberger and follows a unit inside U.S. Cyber Command that has been created around one agent with a very special gift ? a microchip that has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Want to know more about Intelligence? TVWise presents a first look at the new series.

Intelligence is a dramatic thriller starring Josh Holloway as a high-tech intelligence operative enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. With this implant, Gabriel (Holloway) is the first human ever to be connected directly into the worldwide information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intel in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies. Leading the elite government cyber-security agency created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger), a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit?s missions. Strand assigns Riley Neal (Meghan Ory), a Secret Service agent, to protect Gabriel from outside threats, as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol. Other skilled members of the Cybercom team include Chris Jameson (Michael Rady) and Gonzalo ?Gonzo? Rodriguez (James Martinez), two resourceful federal investigators. The brains behind the design of the chip is Dr. Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley), whose son, Nelson (PJ Byrne), is jealous of Gabriel?s prominent place in his father?s life. As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the U.S.?s secret weapon.

ppf26otp.png

Looks interesting. Will add it to my "To Watch" list.

Yeah I just hope Josh Holloway has nicknames for everyone :p

It's not Lost you know :)

He did it in MI4 as well with the agent at the start of the film :D

He did it in MI4 as well with the agent at the start of the film :D

I dont remember him doing it in MI4 but i take your word for it.

Now because of what you said the only thing that i will be looking at during the show is him making up nicknames :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks interesting but right from the start there's going to be a 2nd chip and some competition?  Talk about losing an advantage quick.

• 2 weeks later...

906203_568642276553964_1764224676_o.jpg

So... it's Chuck. But played straight. How very creative :rolleyes:

Johnny Mnemonic: The TV Show would also sound "nice".

• 4 weeks later...

Pilot was ok for me. Kind of turned off with the

realigning the satellite scene. I mean, that's your biggest weapon/asset right there. Hopefully, they won't use it often as an "oh my, he's powerless because reception sucks" excuse.

I see it the way I see Shield. I'll watch it when I have free time and nothing on my daily watchlist. Or maybe not and I'll never miss an episode, because Meghan Ory.

PS. Imo, it's not a trying-to-be-serious Chuck.

It's going up against The Blacklist and Castle next week, though. Hopefully it won't be a big drop. I want to see how he juggles the chip on his brain and his quest in finding information about his wife, not just chip-as-a-party-trick scenes.

• 1 month later...

The first episode really does not good for the show. I have watched up to the latest episode now (number 6) and it's quite good.

Each episode feels like a movie almost, I am the most interested watching this show then anything else at then moment.