Boston suspect "too cute to be guilty"

wtf?

'#FreeJahar' movement for bombing suspect gaining support

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?s friend Troy Crossley is believed to have started the movement, but it has since gained traction largely thanks to an 'army of teenage girls' who say he?s too 'cute' to be guilty.

http://news.msn.com/videos/?ap=True&videoid=f72d7cd6-4e10-7ef8-a193-0dd3cb0a41de&from=en-us_msnhp

Heard about this a week ago. Makes me sick. DON'T FORGET HE WAS THE ONE THAT DROPPED THE BOMB RIGHT NEXT TO THE KID !!!

http://i.imgur.com/Z62mZtD.jpg

This girl makes such a great spokesman too. :rolleyes:

More accurately this girl would be someone that a scientist would use as a blueprint to build an idiot

• Like 3

Going past the total ignorance and stupidity...I'm not seeing the very cute part. I'm a straight guy, so not a very good judge, but he looks average to me.

And there we have it. It's not just men that are a slave to their hormones.

• Like 2

I see nothing wrong with this, she has a dumb opinion, sure, but everyone has a dumb opinion. She wasn't endorsing the bombing she was remarking on the guys attractiveness. The only thing I see wrong is her announcing her dumb opinion to the world. I think people will let the emotions of the bombings undermine the logical response to what is, at the basic level, just a superficial girl saying a superficial thing. That's all that it is.

Don't get me wrong, what happened was terrible and she's an idiot. But let's not make her out to be a terrorist because she said one nice thing about a bad person.

if it werent for soldiers you wouldn't be sitting online living a happy peaceful hypocritical life of judging everyone.

Yes, we would probably be speaking Arabic and putting our wives in Burka's by now if Afghanistan and Iraq hadn't been invaded...

:rofl:

if it werent for soldiers you wouldn't be sitting online living a happy peaceful hypocritical life of judging everyone.

You say that but when was the last time US soldiers protected US soil? I can understand those who fought against invading Nazi forces during WWII being considered heroes but that title isn't fitting for the modern era of conflicts.

As for this girl, she's obviously doing this for attention - it shouldn't be taken seriously.

• Like 2

This girl makes such a great spokesman too. :rolleyes:

More accurately this girl would be someone that a scientist would use as a blueprint to build an idiot

LOL

if it wasnt for soldiers, millions of cultures wouldn't have been raped... you seem to only think of the soldiers you may be idolizing which support your country. I have no extra respect for a soldier then i do a stranger walking down the street....

but anyway back on topic....

this girls need a swift kick in the lady parts, or the head to give them a jump start.

Let us see how cute they think this pathetic coward is if they were one of his victims and got a few limbs blown off. Now that would change their perspective. Though in America, in 2013, I would not be completely surprised if somebody still thought he was a lovable creature. All the wrong people get hurt and/or die. The ones that deserve to seem to flourish in our society. God bless America!

Now Im embarassed of part of my generation.... :/ :angry: :pinch:

• Like 2

Because of the freedom we enjoy in the West everybody is allowed to voice their opinion even, if they are wrong.She sounds to me that she may be playing the devil's advocate or simply someone who is too immature to understand that voicing such a controversial opinion does tend to get a very high level of negative feedback.Being the internet we have these days,this video cast will last for many years thus staining her future and the opinion that other people have of her.

To be honest if I were her parents I would drag her to the hospital to meet the people who had sustained serious injury from this boy and his brother as there nothing like being smacked across the chops with reality to wipe the smile off ones face.