what is the subject of this letter ?

Can you please suggest a proper subject of this letter ?

N.B: (I want this letter to tell that I know this person for a long time. what would be the proper subject I should put here).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub: letter of <what>

I have known Mr. X, who resided at the address Flat-2, City-Y, Dist-Z, Pin-K, for more than last six years and has always appeared in good physical and mental health.

He passed away from natural causes at his residence on February 10, 2011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please suggest a proper subject of this letter ?

Thanks in advance.

Subject: MrX, address...

the subject always goes to who or what you are writing about if you are not sure

Subject: MrX, address...

the subject always goes to who or what you are writing about if you are not sure

Thanks... I still don't get what you want to write there and how big text you want to write there.

as far as my knowledge ,... subject should be concise and should capture the intent of the letter in a quick glance .

I thought of these bad subjects though...

Sub: Letter of Introduction

Sub: Letter of intimation

but none of these seems suitable here ....I am not happy yet .......still looking for better choice ...

btw...wow.....what a great net speed you have !!!!

The subject in the case of the letter you wrote would be the persons name, as that is what the letter is about.

Personally I would have the subject saying, "Regarding Mr. <X>." It tells the reader exactly what the message is about.