Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Miller

Is Terrorism a Muslim Monopoly?

93 posts in this topic

these people are loonies from the beginning. it wasn't religion that turned them into that. these guys make an insignificant percentage of the total base of the religion, that its laughable to even suggest religion is responsible.why aren't billions of muslims making threats,blowing things up,killing people? they aren't.

So all people who belong to radical or extremist sects and groups are somehow born that way? There is no such thing as radicalization or brain washing? Are you serious? What is the weather like on your planet? What colour is the sky? How can you argue religion, arguably the most passionately held belief, doesn't influence their behaviour? It's a headache-inducing level of absurdity.

I know people who have adopted extreme interpretations and views of their faiths. People who went from having liberal "live and let live" attitudes turn into conservative, fundamentalist nuts.

I never suggested every single practitioner of Islam is a nut or a terrorist. I even pointed out in my first post in this topic that the guy in the OP's video is an idiot because he makes people think Muslims are all deranged and support terrorism. I was opposing the idea that all Muslims are terrorists or support terrorism. You probably should have read the whole topic and the replies before commenting.

where did I defend such actions? I never did. im saying why it happens,not what should happen. im against violence. im all for resolving issues in a civilized manner, it doesn't mean that is what happens in reality. all I said is, and ill repeat it again, you rile people up, emotions will run high,and people will do bad things.

You mightn't be directly defending it but your permissive "well, it's just gonna happen" attitude is a really bad idea. If people don't openly oppose such behaviour then there is no reason for people to avoid doing it.

You have to ask yourself why one group overwhelmingly reacts to criticism, ridicule and dissent with violence, though. Tell me the last time you heard about the Anglicans marking an author for death for blasphemy or the Buddhists threatening a cartoonist with death for a scribble.

you're the one promoting hate by painting all these people as terrorists. give me a break dude.

You can't defend your absurd position, so you accuse me of being a bigot and promoting hate. Nice one. I wish I could say it was an unfamiliar tactic. I'm asserting bad beliefs result in bad actions. You have, for whatever reason, tried to suggest belief has no influence on action. By that logic, conservatives don't vote conservative. Liberals don't vote liberal. People opposed to whaling don't engage in anti-whaling activism. 2nd amendment rights supporters don't defend it... People just believe stuff but never actually act on it whatsoever.

@vcfan, most muslim are nice peoples, they really are, but:

- devout muslims are to be avoided, as they utterly believe what violences commands in quran are meant to be done.

i was sent to muslim countries for my job,and ive been to these places for years and years, and that is the furthest from the truth. ive seen die hard muslims,and they are the most peaceful humans that i have ever seen. just because people like you are easily brainwashed by the media doesn't make it the truth. im speaking from interacting with these people for years and years,and seeing how they live,how they treat people,what they believe in. you are speaking from what? reading a pdf document from your desk? watching CNN and FOX and youtube? that's laughable.

2 people like this

So all people who belong to radical or extremist sects and groups are somehow born that way? There is no such thing as radicalization or brain washing? Are you serious? What is the weather like on your planet? What colour is the sky? How can you argue religion, arguably the most passionately held belief, doesn't influence their behaviour? It's a headache-inducing level of absurdity.

that's like saying those guys that go spray up their schools are radicalized and brainwashed by video games.

You have to ask yourself why one group overwhelmingly reacts to criticism, ridicule and dissent with violence, though. Tell me the last time you heard about the Anglicans marking an author for death for blasphemy or the Buddhists threatening a cartoonist with death for a scribble.

its only one group to you because you are so prejudiced that that's all you see.

i mean,non muslims couldn't possibly be responsible for this

Irish politician refuses to back down on abortion views despite death threats from pro-life activists

?I received an email which I?m sure we all did last week where I?m going to have my throats [sic] cut from my neck to my navel and my entrails are going to spill out. There are some very strange people in this country who call themselves Christians.?

http://www.irishcent...-207990801.html

:rolleyes:

You can't defend your absurd position, so you accuse me of being a bigot and promoting hate.

im very comfortable with my position,thank you. as for you promoting hate, all im saying is you're singling out a large group because of a few bad apples .

i was sent to muslim countries for my job,and ive been to these places for years and years, and that is the furthest from the truth. ive seen die hard muslims,and they are the most peaceful humans that i have ever seen. just because people like you are easily brainwashed by the media doesn't make it the truth. im speaking from interacting with these people for years and years,and seeing how they live,how they treat people,what they believe in. you are speaking from what? reading a pdf document from your desk? watching CNN and FOX and youtube? that's laughable.

I believe someone who has been there and experience things every time, myself.

quit trying to put words in my mouth. never did I say its ok. I just said this is the reality.go insult a bunch of random people on the street, I doubt someone wont assault you.

You insult them by being non-muslim. thats all it takes for the teachings of their faith. And the nice ones you say you know? They are outcasts according to real Muslims.

you sent to muslim countries?

so do i, and its happens to be Bali, Indonesia.

And Bali Blast happens. It was horrible, many were died in that 'accidents'.

You know, at first I disbelieve when they start saying it was muslim doing, after all most muslim I find was really are nice persons.

But i began to see some other muslims actualy rejoice at it, and justify what happens as most Balinese & Australians victims was 'kafir'.

Still a few year later Bali Blast mk.II happens. Why again? The Balinese never doing anything wrong, Why must they suffer again??

I cried as i type this post, but i guess you'll never understood why.

When Indonesian forces finaly executes the bombing preparatos, I see those bomber were hailed as Heroes by die hard muslims they hailed as 'Heroes of Faith' [sic],

but i do personaly know not-so-religious muslims disdain them.

I still see hopes for those not-so-religious muslims.

I began to search what influence these muslims, and my finding reach to conclusion: its the Islamic teaching itself, was the culprits.

that's like saying those guys that go spray up their schools are radicalized and brainwashed by video games.

This statement completely illustrates that you have no appreciation for this issue.

its only one group to you because you are so prejudiced that that's all you see.

I never said it was only one group, nor did I suggest it was everyone from that group. I said one group seems to completely overreact to ridicule and criticism. Burnt embassies, riots, death threats, murders, demands from Islamic nations that Western governments censor journalists and newspapers and curtail free speech. Yeah. That's all "I see". I think it's all you're willing to ignore.

im very comfortable with my position,thank you. as for you promoting hate, all im saying is you're singling out a large group because of a few bad apples .

How exactly have I singled anyone out? I didn't make this topic and I haven't only accused Islam of harbouring extremists. I've offended your sensibilities so you accuse me of having ulterior motives for my criticisms.

This statement completely illustrates that you have no appreciation for this issue.

This statement completely illustrates that you have no counterargument.

I never said it was only one group, nor did I suggest it was everyone from that group. I said one group seems to completely overreact to ridicule and criticism. Burnt embassies, riots, death threats, murders, demands from Islamic nations that Western governments censor journalists and newspapers and curtail free speech. Yeah. That's all "I see". I think it's all you're willing to ignore.

How exactly have I singled anyone out? I didn't make this topic and I haven't only accused Islam of harbouring extremists. I've offended your sensibilities so you accuse me of having ulterior motives for my criticisms.

see above

Are we sure about this? Are you sure you don't mean "sectarian"?

Yes, check "Dying to win" by Prof. Robert Pape. Very interesting book overall :)

This statement completely illustrates that you have no counterargument.

see above

Your position is embarrassingly naive. You've thoroughly exposed your ignorance and your inability to have a coherent discussion about a very important topic. Off you go, feel superior because you've abided by the arbitrary rules of political correctness.

1 person likes this

Unfortunately, this past century has been filled with Western morons trying to occupy Muslim countries. These bombings are an unfortunate side effect. If you were terrorising Israeli's, it would be the Jews who would be the "boogey men" because it is they who would be fighting for their freedom in any way possible. You have caused it, so live with the consequences.

Ironic really, because Hamas target Israeli civilians with their rocket attacks and you fools still cry as if you're the victim every time they retaliate. How's being a hypocrite working out for ya, pal?

If there's one thing Muslims have down to a fine art it's terrorising the world whilst still acting as if they're the victim. There were no western occupations before 9/11, you brought it entirely on yourselves. So indeed, live with the consequences.

U.K., and Europe in general, if you want peace on your streets you have to abandon the idea of multiculturalism. It is, and always was, bull****. Everywhere on earth where two competing cultures live side-by-side there is always conflict and unrest. The most homogeneous societies are the most peaceful. Diversity was never a strength. Solidarity is. There is no solidarity in diversity unless one of the competing cultures is intent on giving up and dying. Export your foreigners and take back the streets that your forefathers built and bled in to secure a hard earned peace, prosperity, and freedom or be doomed to die and have the invading culture become the dominant one.

Took a minute and a half to speak English, Nearly didn't watch. Of course Terrorism is not a Muslim monopoly. There are extremes in every Religion.

Looking at the presentation they wasted a fair amount of money spouting this bull too

U.K., and Europe in general, if you want peace on your streets you have to abandon the idea of multiculturalism. It is, and always was, bull****. Everywhere on earth where two competing cultures live side-by-side there is always conflict and unrest. The most homogeneous societies are the most peaceful. Diversity was never a strength. Solidarity is. There is no solidarity in diversity unless one of the competing cultures is intent on giving up and dying. Export your foreigners and take back the streets that your forefathers built and bled in to secure a hard earned peace, prosperity, and freedom or be doomed to die and have the invading culture become the dominant one.

Diversity could be great source of strength, if cultures involved share similar values...

Diversity could work only & only if, theres none of its 'component' tries to dominates others,

and such it wont work with Islam, as Islam seeks to dominates the rest of known world.

Take Chinese immigrants .vs. Muslim immigrants in european cities, which of cities turn into No-Go-Zone? and why?

1 person likes this

Diversity isn't a problem as long as you welcome people that actually want to integrate themselves into your society, I personally only want to get rid of those that want to hate and harm us. As it turns out almost all that act like that in the UK are Muslims but nobody that hates us that much should be here.

1 person likes this