Jelly Belly's product dev team really needs help

So I am babysitting today and I took the kids to the Jelly Belly factory for some fun. Apparently, JB has this product line called 'sports beans' and a very interesting logo on the bag. Now I know that my mind is in the gutter a lot...but this image is so bad that you don't have to even think about it for more than a second. I don't know what they were thinking. Please tell me I am not the only one that sees this.

post-899-0-33324300-1369007709.jpg

You have a problem... If your testicle is proportionately that big then you need to consult a doctor, you likely have a Hernia. If all of it is green you are likely in serious trouble. Last, but not least, you do not have jelly beans floating around inside your testicles.

Any circle with a long stem attached could be construed as a penis. LOL Yes my mind IS that sick!

The point however though, it's generally adults that corrupt the innocence of the kids. If you see something "weird" doesn't mean they do (odds are they don't, that whole innocence thing). You (not you specifically, generally) go off and make a big stink about it and then everyone and their kids now see it and can't unsee it. Every bag now will contain penises and testicles.

There's plenty of unintended innuendos in society.... simply put, it doesn't matter if they are unintended.

Some designers just have too much time on their hands. You will see what I am talking about below:

qwPkmIG.png

Still going on to this day, next time you go to your local supermarket look for the bottle and it will show the same general Logo. I guess most people are too busy to see it, or don't care though. I personally don't care but when I saw this thread, figured it was basically the same theme.

In respect to OP's post, I didn't pay attention to the bag design until you mentioned it. I read what you posted first, then of course saw it.

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

You don't see the super long penis sitting on top of the giant testicle?

You don't see the sun much do ya? ...