flickr: 1 free terabyte and new look.

Almost feels like back in the days when they first offered 1GB space for mail. You wouldn't use as much, but it was impressive.

Is the limit for a free account photostream still 200?

Holy hell! Just yesterday I was browsing flickr angry as hell because I just found out about the imposed 200 photo limit in the photostream (the rest would get hidden unless you tagged and grouped them) now all my pictures are there!!! WTF HOLY FLICKR! OMG OMG OMG!"

just here i was complaining about it yesterday!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/920556-i-made-a-flickr-to-neowin-posting-webapp/page__view__findpost__p__595699864

Does anyone watermark their photos before uploading?

to test it, i uploaded pics i took of the storm that hit here yesterday, didn't get any of the tornado though :(

works great actually :p

Nah, they are covered under copyright im sure people would still use them without promission but meh. People ask me to use my photos some times and I letem.

naw watermarking is time consuming.

I think you get everything a pro account had

Yup just checked, read above!

OMGz0rs FLickrs rocks joor boxxers!!! crys like a liitle girl!

I'm just glad that for now I can continue to stay with my pro account for $24.95/yr. The new $50 ad free tier is pretty lame. Yahoo definitely wants to drive everyone towards the free account since they probably will make more money off you in ad revenues that way. Still this is all good news to the majority of flickr users which were non-pro account users anyway, I believe.

As for the design; I think the single photo viewing page needs some work to have some of that old look and feel. Also the ability to customize how your photostream looks needs to come back.

I think you get everything a pro account had

You do, I have my old photos on there from a few years ago that was previously hidden because I didn't have a pro account.

Right-clicking any of your photos brings up this dialog box, so you're basically covered.

lAT8Vq5.jpg

Btw, some nice photos you took. (Y)

Most users over at their forums seem to be very annoyed with the interface... I like it though...

to test it, i uploaded pics i took of the storm that hit here yesterday, didn't get any of the tornado though :(

works great actually :p

Some cool snaps in there...