flickr: 1 free terabyte and new look.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 abysal

abysal

Neowin Addict

• Phone: BB9930/SGS5

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:57

I'm just glad that for now I can continue to stay with my pro account for $24.95/yr. The new $50 ad free tier is pretty lame. Yahoo definitely wants to drive everyone towards the free account since they probably will make more money off you in ad revenues that way. Still this is all good news to the majority of flickr users which were non-pro account users anyway, I believe.

As for the design; I think the single photo viewing page needs some work to have some of that old look and feel. Also the ability to customize how your photostream looks needs to come back.

#32 OP KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:08

I think you get everything a pro account had

You do, I have my old photos on there from a few years ago that was previously hidden because I didn't have a pro account.

#33 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:21

Does anyone watermark their photos before uploading?

Right-clicking any of your photos brings up this dialog box, so you're basically covered.

Posted Image

Btw, some nice photos you took. (Y)

#34 psreloaded

psreloaded

Neowinian

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:09

Most users over at their forums seem to be very annoyed with the interface... I like it though...

Does anyone watermark their photos before uploading?

to test it, i uploaded pics i took of the storm that hit here yesterday, didn't get any of the tornado though :(

works great actually :p

Some cool snaps in there...

#35 Krighton_

Krighton_

Neowinian

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:46

wish there was a functioning WP8 app and/or I didn't have to use a yahoo account. Meh :/ I'll pass.