girlfriend issue question

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Astra.Xtreme

Astra.Xtreme

Electrical Engineer

• 8,220 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 14:43

Doesn't matter who's right or wrong here. She's always right, and that's just the way it is.
Apologize, maybe get her flowers, and then carry on. No reason to make a big deal out of a small issue.

#32 +OOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

Neowinian Senior

• 2,348 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:07

Dude, I would have just gone to her house anyway. But then my fiancée is my best friend too and I wouldn't want to see it without her. Seems to me you're just a little bit inexperienced with girls based on the need to work out if there's some kind of issue here lol.

Doesn't matter who's right or wrong here. She's always right, and that's just the way it is.
Apologize, maybe get her flowers, and then carry on. No reason to make a big deal out of a small issue.

I feel utterly sorry for anyone who lives a life so pathetically that they fall under the usual "she's always right" BS. I couldn't live my life under someone's thumb like that. My girl and me are 100% equal when it comes to the balance of right and wrong and respect. We never bitch or argue at each other and I can't imagine in my life needing to be the guy who posted on neowin asking for advice on a subject like this. Lol.

#33 Slammers

Slammers

Neowinian

• 1,214 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:32

If you have to ask strangers on the internet, if it's your fault your girlfriend is mad at you (at age 30), then you have bigger problems....

#34 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:03

A guy has to learn that in a hurry if he wants to keep a girl.

#35 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,277 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:37

Only if she's a selfish b****. I'm reading all this astonished. Now I know why it's so hard to be open and laid-back with men, they are always accusing me of playing mind games and such when I am not. Assuming I am angry when I'm not. I'm constantly bewildered by guys acting all defensive and flinchy the second any sort of conflict comes up... they must be used to this sort of behaviour... but some of us know how to handle our emotions in a healthy way and treat others with kindness and respect.

I know some of you have bad experiences, but don't tar all women with the same brush. Try not to be so bitter. Be open and honest and kind and look for a partner who is the same sort of person. There are bad men out there too. By your logic, all men are abusive rapists too, right? >.<

again you missed the part that has been obvious to me for ages.. Women think emotionally as men think analytically. I think we men on here can agree to some degree that if a woman is consistently offensive or offended easy.. men won't want to be around them and will move on. we are not afraid of having issues to coming to a compromise mind you, but if there is a pattern and we truly make an effort to meet a woman halfway and she acts like she doesn't have to make an effort.. we men WILL walk. If women can go out and look for a partner that makes them happy, so can men.

no man will allow himself to be burdened with a b----. we can handle once in a while, we are willing to meet halfway but if a broad is constantly putting us on edge... auf wiedersehen!

#36 Shiranui

Shiranui

Iconoclast

• 3,931 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:47

Alternatively, you could go out with someone who doesn't have another man's kids...

#37 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,166 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:19

Alternatively, you could go out with someone who doesn't have another man's kids...

Seeing as my parents divorced and mother remarried, I would like to see where you are going with this...

#38 arachnoid

arachnoid

Copyright Withheld

• 3,848 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:44

If you girlfriend was putting her child to bed 25 mins is nothing by the time they have a wash/bath,brush teeth and read a story time flies.Wheras to you who only has yourself to look after, 25 mins is your time to do with as you wish. Just because you or even her txt each other don't expect instant replies not all peeps have phones welded to their thumbs its an unreasonable demand.

If you wish to continue in this relationship you should talk together like adults and come to an agreeable understanding of what each of you wants from the relationship and as a reminder to you that her daughter comes first in her affections.She her daughter, is in need of guidance and guardianship from at least one adult so you need to ask yourself can you fit into this and make a family unit or is it beyond you willingness or capabilities to continue?