Arrow

Ye, great final and great show. Probably one of the best i'm following.

Hope season 2 will come soon.

When I first heard about it I went on imdb to look it up (the rating has since been removed) but it was at like 5.4 or 5.3. Mind you this was like 2 or 3 episodes in.

It got a lot better as it went on, I wasn't the hugest fan of the first few episodes either.

The imdb page for the finale has great reviews: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2761440/

Could tell a mile away that tommy was gonna die though lol

Actually, I thought his father was going to die further down the line and Tommy was going to take his place as the Dark Archer.

Actually, I thought his father was going to die further down the line and Tommy was going to take his place as the Dark Archer.

Yeah I saw that, taking over the empire

Brilliant finale, indeed. For one sec, I thought they're going to kill smokin' Felicity.

I am done if they do...so done! :p

second-season-of-arrow-to-feature-two-villains.jpg

It is going to be double the trouble on the upcoming second season of Arrow, says series executive producer Marc Guggenheim, so get ready! After a successful first season where a single villain, Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), stood out among the many smaller baddies the series is going to bring it bigger and badder this next time around.

"We made no secret of the fact that we subscribe to the Whedonesque model of having a big bad, and in Season 2, we'll actually have two big bads," says Guggenheim. "They'll both be very recognizable names to fans of the comic book. We're really excited about both of them."

The first season of Arrow served to be a bit of a set up for what is to come next on the series, continued Guggenheim. With Malcolm and the Dark Archer, we sort of had two big bads in one person," he says. "In Season 2, we're going to split them up essentially, and there will be a Malcolm-esque big bad and a Dark Archer-esque big bad."

Guggenheim also promises that fans can expect a lot more action in the coming season. ?We're definitely trying to take the show to the next level in Season 2," he says. "Obviously we're feeling a lot of pressure, but also a huge desire to return with a few big bold statements that the show is not quieting down. If anything, it's ramping up. It's going to be cool. I'm really excited about both villains. We've set the bar pretty high for ourselves in terms of ending with a bang, and we're looking to exceed that in Season 2.?

http://www.tvrage.com/news/6751/second-season-of-arrow-to-feature-two-villains

Speaking to TVLine, newly-minted series regular Colton Haynes previewed that an additional scene between his Roy Harper and Thea (Willa Holland) would have set up important context for season 2:

They cut out an entire scene that would?ve given a lot more away. It was a big scene ? that might?ve told you the route that Thea is going, or the route that Roy is going. But I think they didn?t want to give too much away.

Executive producer Marc Guggenheim indicates Laurel's role will change in season two:

"Because her building has been destroyed, Laurel is looking for a new job and she will not be returning to CNRI next year. She'll have a new job and a new mission and I'll leave it to people to speculate for the next three months as to what that mission could be."

Maybe to hunt down the vigilante?

Hmmm, i doubt it. She always thought that the vigilante is a good guy. I wonder if she will even continue with law or do something completely different.