Arrow

@Rappy: Love your avatar, shes badass in this movie, never seen her before but she plays a GREAT roll in this movie

Of whom did he have an avatar? Just curious to know which one you like. :D

And this series is totally "AW YEAH!" It's silly, slightly B and yet so good. Don't know what it is about it but I can't wait for next episode.

Another one cast -

John Diggle (OQ's x-military bodyguard): David Ramsey (Blue Bloods)

Arrow-David-Ramsey.jpg

Dayum - shades of one James Rhodes (Tony Stark's buddy from his Vietnam days in the IM comics, and military (specifically, AIr Force) liasion to SI in the IM movies - was later IM himself in the comics, but went directly to War Machine in the films - still, a role he would assume later in the comics, but after becoming a multi-millionaire in his own right with WorldWatch and his investments in Starks's various companies).

I have nothing against the Arrow (I have an alt based on him in DCUO) - however, I'm not as curious as I was with L&C and Smallville.

Watched this show on a whim, must say I really enjoyed it thus far. Having not read any of the comics, I find it very interesting.

When this shows first started it was the only show on CW that I liked because it was different from their normal drivel however, after the break when they came back it started to feel more and more like the other shows they have on their channel and i just cannot bring myself to watch it anymore :(

Just realized I missed this show and me and the GF just caught up on it. and damn, this is probably the best thing on TV so far this fall/winter.

As for the people in the start of this thread predicting the doom and gloom of this show. Boy where you wrong :) and damn am I glad they completely ditched any Smallville relation on this show. It's so much better this way.

it also feels a bit like two shows about the same character in one. with the island flashbacks being their own little mini series with very short episodes, and since the regular episode are more standalone(which is awesome, I miss series without huge over arching arcs), the island episodes are the ones that connect the episodes, and could probably have been released as their own origins movie.

As I read it, I assumed Justin Hartley would be involved. I'm quite surprised to read that he isn't. I guess they didn't want it to be tied to the Smallville universe. I think it's a bad move though. If Justin Hartley were to play the Green Arrow, they could get actors from Smallville to make guest appearances on the show.

they should of just kept smallville going. im thinking this new series won't take off at all.

Cancelled after... 6 episodes? Or something.

As for the people in the start of this thread predicting the doom and gloom of this show. Boy where you wrong :) and damn am I glad they completely ditched any Smallville relation on this show. It's so much better this way.

I totally agree, I got bored of Smallville very quickly so if it was like that in the same universe I wouldn't of watched it

CW Renews Arrow

The CW Network has announced today that it has given early pickups to three of its popular series, "Arrow," "Supernatural" and "The Vampire Diaries." All three shows are set to return to the small screen this fall.

?We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on," says Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW, "and now with our new hit 'Arrow' and fan favorite 'Supernatural' on Wednesday night, and the continued success of 'The Vampire Diaries' on Thursday, we?ve been able to do that. Not only do 'Arrow', 'Supernatural', and 'The Vampire Diaries' perform well on-air, they?re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially. I?m thrilled to have all three shows returning to our schedule next season.?

(http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=100220)

hdDsA.jpg

What started as a one-off role with the potential to recur has turned into a full-time gig for Emily Bett Rickards, who has been signed as a series regular for the second season of Arrow!

A rep for The CW, which renewed Arrow for season two yesterday, confirms the news to ETonline.

In less than 13 episodes, Rickards' character, Felicity, became a fan favorite and her pluck will be rewarded in tomorrow's episode, The Odyssey

http://www.etonline...._Two/index.html

"Dodger" Promotional Photos[/CODE]

D86eo.jpg

lB0iq.jpg