Crazy Conspiracists claim Obama created Oklahoma Tornado

Some crazy, whacky conspiracists think President. Obama created the massive EF-5 Oklahoma Tornado. The conspiracists believe Obama used a HAARP antenna farm in Alaska to spawn the tornado.

http://gawker.com/why-did-obama-make-those-tornados-ask-the-tornado-trut-509058783

post-455563-0-14325100-1369187970.jpg

That's pretty funny. And more importantly, it proves that Obama is also innocent of any wrongdoing in all the other scandals.

It's not a conspiracy. It's.simply.not.a.conspiracy.

I could repeat that until I'm blue in the face and you and many others would laugh. Many people think people are actually, inherently "good." they're not really.

Remember, the bigger the lie, the more people will believe you. Period. "Satan's best trick was that he convinced the world he didn't exist!" I'm not a bible thumper by any means, but that phrase speaks volumes.

How impossibly crazy is that we control the weather? it's up there, like "pants on head" crazy right? There are things that we cannot even conceive of , that are in control of the world around us. It's not a movie, it's reality. Things we had 10 years ago, were already 10 years old to our US Government, other Governments of the world.

the bottom line is guys, you and 90% of everyone simply eat the **** that is fed to you. Spoon fed from media, newspapers, websites, political figures. It goes on and on.

Among you are a few, that question it. Look at it and you do NOT decide to feel one way or the other. You instead consider all the options. The gain/loss, the why. Forget the how, you'll never know that. After some time, you'll begin to realize that it's not so impossible.

The air we breathe is contaminated, the water we drink is contaminated. The food we eat, isn't even food any more, it's a "food product" that looks like food.

Sounds like the Matrix doesn't it? It is in a way. SADLY, it's not as exciting. You're probably laughing about now. Think I'm a tinfoil hat wearing fool. That's fine.

I look at 9/11 in disgust because our country killed our own people.

I look at the Boston Marathon and it's so blatantly obvious what happen, there is no conspiracy needed. WE KILLED our own people yet again.

JFK, etc. the list goes on.

Operation Northwood. it's real.

there is NOTHING we can do about it, so we pretend, or ignore and we go on about our lives. I just hope I'm alive when the biggest mistakes are made and there is no denying it, the nay-sayers are like deer in headlights and we're there to grab their hand, pull you to safety as you gasp for air because , you saw it yourself. Now you're crazy.

The difference between me and you? Nothing, except I'm always ready.

• Like 1

How impossibly crazy is that we control the weather?

well, in 1970s theres already this U.N treaty to bann usages of Weather Modification for military purposes againt another State.

http://www.state.gov/t/isn/4783.htm

Article I

1. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.

While in 1970s weather control were still in conceptual theory, most conpiracists are now believes that theory are actively pursued into practical reality.

Most conpiracists also saying that treaties are made to be broken eventualy anyway.

Conspiracists also say theres loophole in that treaty:

While the treaty fobade usages againt another State,

its say nothing if weather control are to be used by self-inflicting way,

and thus able to experiment by themself to perfecting the weather control mechanism.

I could repeat that until I'm blue in the face and you and many others would laugh. Many people think people are actually, inherently "good." they're not really.

Remember, the bigger the lie, the more people will believe you. Period. "Satan's best trick was that he convinced the world he didn't exist!" I'm not a bible thumper by any means, but that phrase speaks volumes.

How impossibly crazy is that we control the weather? it's up there, like "pants on head" crazy right? There are things that we cannot even conceive of , that are in control of the world around us. It's not a movie, it's reality. Things we had 10 years ago, were already 10 years old to our US Government, other Governments of the world.

the bottom line is guys, you and 90% of everyone simply eat the **** that is fed to you. Spoon fed from media, newspapers, websites, political figures. It goes on and on.

Among you are a few, that question it. Look at it and you do NOT decide to feel one way or the other. You instead consider all the options. The gain/loss, the why. Forget the how, you'll never know that. After some time, you'll begin to realize that it's not so impossible.

The air we breathe is contaminated, the water we drink is contaminated. The food we eat, isn't even food any more, it's a "food product" that looks like food.

Sounds like the Matrix doesn't it? It is in a way. SADLY, it's not as exciting. You're probably laughing about now. Think I'm a tinfoil hat wearing fool. That's fine.

I look at the Boston Marathon and it's so blatantly obvious what happen, there is no conspiracy needed. WE KILLED our own people yet again.

there is NOTHING we can do about it, so we pretend, or ignore and we go on about our lives. I just hope I'm alive when the biggest mistakes are made and there is no denying it, the nay-sayers are like deer in headlights and we're there to grab their hand, pull you to safety as you gasp for air because , you saw it yourself. Now you're crazy.

Get help. I can't imagine how you live life, and even if there's the 0.0000001% you're actually right.... since there's nothing we can really do about it... who gives a ****.

Totally Obama's fault lol. Obama made the tornado lol best conspiracy ever lol. Obama is still a loser and still a liar and still the worst president in modern times though.

I questioned it, it's impossible. I don't need to 'wake up' (before one of you nutters jump to that tagline); I see clearly. I'm not in some awe of a Government that people fear contains power that it certainly doesn't. The biggest problem with conspiracy theorists is that they, in general, reinforce what they are trying to fight against. The American Government isn't some super awesome weather controlling God. It's a fairly normal first world Country, with economic problems, political issues and occasional bad weather.

Crazy Conspiracists.. There is a redundancy for ya.

You are making an unfair generalization. Not all adherents of an alternate theory (affectionately called conspiracy theorists) are crazy. In fact, one would be in a sorry state if they never questioned what they were told.

Oh, that's worse than "Thou shalt not truly die"?

If you are going to make extraordinary claims, you should provide some form of evidence or reference.

Have you asked why Obama would do this?

This is common knowledge to most people.

Those who believe that the government had a hand in 9/11 almost never question the veracity of their claims. That's not to say that their suspicion is unfounded.

Don't you think this sounds a bit . . . arrogant?

You do understand the difference between a theory and a fact, right?

Wow, some people live rather pathetic lives, it seems. The way I see it, most conspiracy nutjobs live such meaningless existences that they need to occupy their free time with fairy tales.

I do, in fact, pity them. It must be so hard for them to understand why they turned out the way they did.

How to stimulate the economy....

Step 1. Create tornado.

Step 2. Make tornado cause lots of damage.

Step 3. Get people to donate to the Red Cross.

Step 4. Fix what was damaged.

Step 5. Profit.

:innocent:

How to stimulate the economy....

Step 1. Create tornado.

Step 2. Make tornado cause lots of damage.

Step 3. Get people to donate to the Red Cross.

Step 4. Fix what was damaged.

Step 5. Profit.

:innocent:

It's so smart it almost seems stupid :p

You are making an unfair generalization. Not all adherents of an alternate theory (affectionately called conspiracy theorists) are crazy. In fact, one would be in a sorry state if they never questioned what they were told.

Questioning what you are being told and inventing incoherent theories about the government creating tornadoes? Miles apart.

But I would go blue in the face long before I could describe even a fraction of all the bizarre fears about HAARP trumpeted on the Internet. .By now I've learned there's no hope of changing the minds of some people who have latched onto the idea that global domination is as easy as the erection of what amounts to little more than 180 cell phone towers ? if destroying another country was this trivial, you'd think America's enemies would have done it to us long ago..

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4122

I do, in fact, pity them. It must be so hard for them to understand why they turned out the way they did.

Why pity them? Personally, they provide me with literally HOURS of completely free, face palming entertainment! :p

I could see all the hot air coming from Obama causing something like this. :p

lol.

THAT IS HOW OBAMA CONTROLS THE WEATHER! SHEEP WILL NEVER SEE THE TRUTH! 9/11 IS A LIE! WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON!

and so on.