Which brand nvidia GTX 660 Ti GPU?

I'm thinking on upgrading my 560 Ti EVGA GPU to a 660 Ti.

I am happy with my EGVA GPU at the moment.

However, I read that the fan noise from the EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti (FTW) is quite loud, so my question is..... which GPU manufacturer has the best (price/quality) and low noise GTX 660 Ti?

I am open to other makes and models as well....

The fan noise can be monitored by BIOS and Windows fan controllers.

I have a XFX HD6870. It was known to be loud, but I never noticed anything.

Asus can be, however their 660 Ti's are 10.7" ( an Asus 660 is possible though.... but there is some performance and specs loss).

My case - Silverstone FT01 can support 10.5? consumer level graphics cards.

Some larger are also the case, but than I have a spare HDD problem.

So basically I'm looking for a GPU smaller than 10.5"

I would get a Zotec. They have been good to me. But I only got the low-grade cards, so unsure.

You'd probably want to wait since the GeForce 700 series is just around the corner. You could get a better card from that series for around the same price as a current GTX660 Ti. ;)

You'd probably want to wait since the GeForce 700 series is just around the corner. You could get a better card from that series for around the same price as a current GTX660 Ti. ;)

Thx for the tip. Tom's Hardware mentions May as release date... I guess I can wait a few more days...

ive recently changed vendors from Asus & MSI (been a Nvidia owner since a 8Mb TNT1) to EVGA on this current card the 660Ti, it started having artifacts after OCing it for 1 month (its a superclocked model out of the box) I probs pushed it too far in al honesty.

I rma`d it and they swapped it within 5 working days no questions asked! That's 5 days from dispatching it from the UK to Germany (this was on January 3rd) and I had its replacement in my machine 5 days later! Beat that VGA card makers!

In regards to Fan noise, the 660ti SC is quieter than my 570GTX I had previously.

Ill be staying loyal to EVGA from now on :)

The Zotac Geforce GTX 660 ti AMP! Is rated the fastest & overall best in multiple tests when I looked it up last online, theres plenty of reviews which compare all the brands

As far as I know there is no replacement for the 660 or 660Ti, only rebrands for the 670 and 680 being the 760Ti and 770 respectively. It would be nice if they did release a 760 for around the same price though. :/

Asus cards are the best bet to me, they run quiet and cool and while they don't always overclock the best (usually EVGA or MSI do) they run near enough the same without the extra power and heat.

EDIT: The 770 should be out before the end of the month and the 760Ti should be announced during Computex so 4-7th June.