Hitler reacts to the XBox one reveal video.

That was amusing.

And it's fair too I think. I was ready to preorder before their reveal and now don't see the need. I may not even end up with an XBox One to be entirely honest. What they showed off was a box that forgot it was a games console...

And the restrictions and nonsense is enough to turn a lot of people away I think.

Most of these are usually pretty good, i'll check this out later. (Y)

Moved to Jokes & Funny Stuff

Yup :laugh: will have to check this when I get home although I don't think anyone can top the Se7en "What's in the box" gif in this case. :D

That was amusing.

And it's fair too I think. I was ready to preorder before their reveal and now don't see the need. I may not even end up with an XBox One to be entirely honest. What they showed off was a box that forgot it was a games console...

And the restrictions and nonsense is enough to turn a lot of people away I think.

Exactly, I was ready to buy one myself until I saw the reveal.The upcoming interviews that came later in the afternoon detailing on how XBone functions, really got me ending up hating this thing ever existed

too much text, not enough time to read all the text before it goes off-screen.

Glad I wasn't the only one having that issue, had to pause it a couple times because they'd throw up a paragraph for like 2 seconds before disappearing....was an entertaining watch though.

• 4 weeks later...

Tagging posts is a requirement!
Set the most relevant tag as the prefix, as shown below. Threads started without correct prefix tags may be closed without notice.

3_SNAG-0010.png