New browser for Android... kills Chrome and others.

I've tried several and currently use Lightning browser but I don't do much surfing on my phone either. Also wanted to weigh in on the Go products and agreed with the bloated crap. I use to use Go SMS when it first came out and really enjoyed it until the later versions. I knew it was over when I saw the various Go SMS themes and they would say FREE and then when you went to the Play Store and you started reading it would say FREE to download but it cost to use. Nice ! I'm now just using the default SMS on my Note 2 which works great.

I'm using this browser on a Galaxy S and I have to say that is way better than Chrome or any other browser, at least on THIS phone. Also, I've been using GOSMS for ages, wouldn't give up on it for anything, mainly because of the private box :) I really don't know of any alternative that has this.

For me Chrome is the best browser simply because it syncs bookmarks, history, passwords, addresses, bank details over to my phone and tablet.

I've been using Chrome some lately ad it's growing on me.I do like the things you've mentioned.