Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:51
I block ads based on how annyoing they are, i use proxomitron for that purposes, so it works any browser in my computer.
- ads that using sound / music
- ads that reload/refresh itself for new ads contents, after a while
- ads that repeatedly sent web-beacon even when i not navigates away from the pages
- ads that open new tab / pop-up.
- ads that use https, I'll add the https certificates into browser's revoked/untrusted list!
whenever I found such ads, i'll see thru the html & .js files, and makes a proxomitron filter for it.
otherwise I'll leave the ads as is.
forgot to add: I also block the "facebook's like" on any non-facebook sites.