OS Version: 6_1_7600

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\052713-46784-01.dmp

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-153567-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\052713-46784-01.dmp

Any chance that we could be provided with this file? If you prefer not to, then you can use Blue Screen View to have a look at the file yourself. But this will provide us with more information, although this looks like a USB driver issue from the above.

[/font][/color]

Any chance that we could be provided with this file? If you prefer not to, then you can use Blue Screen View to have a look at the file yourself. But this will provide us with more information, although this looks like a USB driver issue from the above.

Vnx8xtQ.png

nasUNzH.png

As an aside, is there any reason why you don't have Windows 7 Service Pack 1 installed?

File too big, Internet too slow

Am I reading that right? You're using a RTM version of Windows 7 instead of the official release? As Meph saw, you haven't installed SP1 which is a bit of a giveaway as well (I'm not saying that you're lying in your reasons for not installing SP1, just that it seems...fishy). I'm not sure if we can help with this since I don't think it is an official release. Maybe someone else can clarify for me though.

If you started downloading it now.. at 1Mbit per second, it would take 9 hours, so that's not too bad.. that's 125K/s

Just go to a friends house who has a better internet connection with a USB stick in hand! :D

More to what warwagon said, download the latest drivers and service packs, perhaps use wsusoffline to download the relevant Microsoft updates. Go to the computer manufacturer site and download the latest chipset and drivers. Put it onto an external USB or hard drive and then apply them to your computer. Or bring your computer over to a friends house and run updates until it is fully updated.

^ Exactly. There is no reason not to fully update your PC. If need be, let Windows Update run over night.

Just go to a friends house who has a better internet connection with a USB stick in hand! :D

Isn't Op's BSOD USB related though? ;)

Isn't Op's BSOD USB related though? ;)

Meh, burn it to a dvd then.

better yet, grab a slipstreamed version of 7 online at the friends house.. then reinstall windows using the key.

I would also try opening the case and disconnecting the front USB ports from the motherboard and try using it for a while and see if the BSOD goes away. I could be faulty front USB ports.

Am I reading that right? You're using a RTM version of Windows 7 instead of the official release? As Meph saw, you haven't installed SP1 which is a bit of a giveaway as well (I'm not saying that you're lying in your reasons for not installing SP1, just that it seems...fishy). I'm not sure if we can help with this since I don't think it is an official release. Maybe someone else can clarify for me though.

:o This is the install that came with my lappy :| Maybe Lenovo put the wrong install? :shifty:

Imma ask dad if I can toy around with the drivers and stuff :) I hope he'll allow :D