1. 1. Will you buy a PS4

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I'll wait until I can get one for cheap on eBay
    • Only if it gets hacked
    • Only if it gets hacked and then i'll look for one cheap on eBay
    • I'll wait until I see how the launch of v1.0 goes first
    • Maybe, but I won't buy a new one probably wait until I find something cheap on eBay.
  2. 2. Will you buy an Xbox One

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Only if it gets hacked
    • I'll wait until I see how the launch of v1.0 goes first
    • Maybe, but I won't buy a new one probably wait until I find something cheap on eBay.
  3. 3. Will you buy a Wii U

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Only if it gets hacked
    • I already bought one and got rid of it
    • I already bought one and surprisingly I haven't sold it.

No, I'm not interesting to buy all. We're not kids, but we're adults. We don't play stupid children games.

We? Who is this other person, or people you are referring to?

Also, according to the Entertainment Software Association, the average gamer is 30 years old and has been playing for 12 years. Sixty-eight percent of gamers are 18 years of age or older.

http://www.theesa.com/facts/gameplayer.asp

PS4 - Maybe depends on what details are released at E3, and whether the game offerings beat what the Xbox One has to offer.

Xbox One - Yes

Wii U - Oh hell no * I'm sick of Nintendo consoles now.

I'm still on the fence.

I suppose launch titles will be the deciding factor for me initially, because at some point, I will own them all.

No, I'm not interesting to buy all. We're not kids, but we're adults. We don't play stupid children games.

Your recent post list includes Naruto comics, wrestling and fighter jets. All of those things that I would be far more interested in as a child than as an adult.

Why are the most opinionated usually the most idiotic?

• Like 2

*Waiting for E3* Hoping the XB1 will get unlocked somehow and I can screw around with the VMs :D. Doubt I will be getting PS4, don't have any mates on PSN and I just don't think their software is up to scratch, its ugly and far behind the Xbox's. That and PSN is crap for FPS multiplayer.

PS4 = No

XBox One = No

Wii U = No

Prediction: The next generation of consoles will be the last. A lot of gamers will go back to PC gaming as the games will be cheaper and will have higher resolution (4K resolution gaming). Since a majority of the new games will be ported to the XBox 360 and PS3, there will be no real incentive to buy the new consoles in the beginning. Sales of the new consoles could also be affected if there are no major achievements in graphics or gameplay versus previous generations.

Prediction: The next generation of consoles will be the last.

I know this is what every PC gamer wants, but what they don't know is the opposite is more likely to happen. Just look at the trends, consoles aren't going anywhere, sadly.

Consoles are turning into your all in one device for everything you need in your house, heck next generation might even run your smart house.

PC's are slowly but surely moving towards fully integrated SoC's with everything one neat little box that you're not supposed to open or upgrade and where it's cheaper to replace the whole box then it would be to replace the graphics card or CPU on a traditional PC.

yes, I'm sure PC's will take over and consoles will fade away ;)

• 2 weeks later...

No for all of them, because 1) they're going to be too expensive for me. 2) They aren't going to offer me anything that I want.

I'll probably end up with the Xbox One and PS4.

Best of both worlds. While multiplatform titles will be very similar on either console. It's the exclusives i don't want to miss out on.