^ OK, a few billboards I'll grant you. Never seen any standing around actually proselytizing their lack of religious belief, though.

Also, I find it kinda odd that some atheists feel the need to make up a group based on it. The whole point is that it's a LACK of belief in something!

I totally agree. If you don't believe, then just be quiet. :laugh:

Hey, I only argue when the theists try to put forth their sillyness as fact, and get laws etc passed to support it, or oppress groups because of it. That's just not on.

Hey, I only argue when the theists try to put forth their sillyness as fact, and get laws etc passed to support it, or oppress groups because of it. That's just not on.

You must argue a lot. :p

^ There were big billboards a couple of years ago, poo-pooing Xmas, paid for by atheists.

I don't get the point of those Billboards. The "you are not alone" type billboards I can see a point to, especially in areas with dense Christians populations. e.g. the Bible Belt.

Im not asking too. The law should be secular in such matters not atheistic. I am assuming you know the difference.

I wouldn't make that bet.

I'd gladly like this whole issue to be over with. Unfortunately, theists still just don't get they aren't welcome to turn 21st century democracies into 12th century theocracies. When they get that their religion grants them no special rights, I'll personally have nothing more to say.

"psst ... hey kid ... Jesus is in my van, and he's got some candy ..."

That is so wrong ... but equally hilarious.